Allods Online begins closed beta today
Allods Online, a new MMO from GPotato, has begun its closed beta testing today. The test will run until November 24th. Allods Online features 2 warring factions, 6 races, 8 archetypes, 28 classes, hundreds of skills, and over 1,500 quests.
The Original Press Release:
Allods Online Begins Closed Beta Testing!
Allods Online begins its first closed beta on Gala-Net’s gPotato portal today, November 10th! The highly anticipated MMORPG was developed by Astrum Nival, the premier development studio in Russia, who developed Heroes of Might & Magic V for Ubisoft.
The game’s unique feature is Astral space, made up of floating islands called allods. Players can explore this randomly-generated space on player-built ships with crews of up to dozens of players. Each crewmember serves a distinct role on the ship, from navigator to helmsman, to even Captain. Players can discover massive treasure troves, battle Astral Demons larger than entire ships, or even fend off other players who have decided to embrace a life of piracy.
Gala-Net & Astrum Nival have delivered a MMORPG featuring unprecedented production values and content for a free-to-play game. The animation is fully motion-captured and the visuals have been designed by internationally award-winning artists. In addition, Mark Morgan, the composer for the hit TV series Dexter, as well as PC epics Fallout 1 & 2, Descent II, and Planescape: Torment, wrote the game’s orchestral score. Players can choose between 2 factions, 6 races, 8 archetypes, and 28 classes. Meanwhile, the game features a plethora of content: 1,500+ quests, full PvP, raiding content, instance dungeons, crafting system designed as minigames, pets, and even goblinball-soccer played with a goblin!
The first closed beta covers levels 1-10 for both League and Empire sides, all the races, classes, and relevant zones. The beta test will run from November 10th through November 24th.
To find out how to join Allods Closed Beta, visit: http://allods.gpotato.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Champions Online Nightmare Invasion Event Begins
- Millennium City has been invaded by unearthly creatures, and it is up to the Champions to stop them and protect the city!
- Creative Assembly Announces A Total War Saga
- Creative Assembly have shared initial plans for a new class of historical Total War game that will launch under the badge of A Total War Saga.
- Wizardry Online Delays Launch Until January 30th
- In a message from Sony Online Entertainment, Wizardry Online official launch has been postponed until January 30th to allow extra time for lau...