Age of Wulin: Expansion delayed until early December
Initially announced for the 25th of November, Age of Wulin’s new expansion will be delayed by a week to allow the servers’ migration to Frankfurt. WEBZEN is hoping to launch the update of the game for the first week of December, once the migration is completed.
Webzen wants to ensure that everything works as it should before they take the next step into the wonderful story of the Jianghu, therefore the release of Age of Wulin Chapter 3 will be delayed by one week, now scheduled to release on the 2nd of December. This way they can ensure better connectivity and stability for all our players during the launch period.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Domination: InnoGames Presents First PvP Mode in Kartuga
- Online games publisher InnoGames just revealed more detailed information about the first PvP mode in its 3D action game Kartuga.
- HEX: Shards of Fate sees first PvE content expansion
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are expanding the beta of the digital TCG HEX: Shards of Fate with the first single-player content. The Frost ...
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced - New 3D mobile RPG adventure