- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to Focus on a Core Story Rather Than Side-Quests
- Ubisoft has revealed that Valhalla will be focusing much more on a core story rather than traditional side-quests.
- SMITE God Review – Yemoja, God of the Rivers
- Can you hear that bell in the distance? It’s the “We have a new guardian” alarm, and I began ringing it the moment Yemoja debuted.
- RuneScape Developer Interview – RuneFest 2019
- While I was at RuneFest 2019, I had the opportunity to interview the developers behind RuneScape and Old School RuneScape.
- Travian: Legends – 15th Anniversary Interview w/Eckart Foos
- We had the chance to speak briefly with Eckart Foos, Game Director of Travian: Legends, about its 15th anniversary.
- MapleStory Through The Years: An Interview with the MapleStory Team
- Not too long ago, I had a bit of a sit-down with the MapleStory team to talk about how things have gone over the last fourteen years.
- SMITE God Review – Persephone, Queen of the Underworld
- I’ve asked for a few years now, “If we have Hades, why not Persephone?” She has such an interesting backstory, even for a Greek God.
- Guild Wars 2 – Living World Season 4 Finale Preview
- Ultimately, our goal is to do battle with Kralkatorrik, once and for all, and the staging area for this will be at Dragonfall.
- Skyforge – New Horizons Update
- Skyforge has recently released New Horizons, a major new update for players that introduces a ton of new content to the game.
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius – Developer Interview
- We recently had the opportunity to chat with a pair of the Square Enix developers on their mobile title, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
- Jormungandr, Herald of Ragnarok – SMITE God Review
- Jormungandr is one of the “fan-favorite” gods that we received this year - a part of SMITE’s dedication to bring those requested gods to...
- Steel Circus – Alpha Test Weekend Thoughts
- Today we’re looking at this 3v3 sports combat arena game. It reminds me of both rugby and soccer. On paper, it’s very interesting.
- Entropia Universe 16th Anniversary: Q&A With MindArk
- Entropia Universe is celebrating its 16th anniversary, including a major new update released on February 19.