XIII (2020) is a remake of the classic first-person shooter from 2003, XIII. Featuring a new cel-shaded style and improved engine, revisit this stylistic tale.
The country remains in a state of shock following the assassination of President Sheridan. You wake up, wounded and with amnesia, on a deserted beach on the east coast. The only clues as to your identity are a tattoo of the number XIII near your collarbone and a locker key. Even though your memory is failing, you discover that you have the reflexes of a highly trained professional fighter. You set off in search of your past, discovering that you played a role in the murder of the President of the United States of America, and revealing the most astounding conspiracy ever hatched in the country’s history.
► Homages to the graphic novel, including a new cel-shaded style and speech bubbles.
► A 34-level solo campaign, plus multiplayer.
► Music and voices from the original game.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: PlayMagic Ltd.
- Publisher: Microids
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Description: XIII (2020) is a remake of the classic first-person shooter from 2003, XIII. Featuring a new cel-shaded style and improved engine, revisit this stylistic tale.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Season 11 Coming this Fall
- New Dawn will rise out of the grim wartime tale to introduce an all-new story focused on rebuilding and hope.
- MTG Development: Dominaria and Events On The Way
- March has seen a lot of growth for Magic: the Gathering Arena, and April promises to be no different.