XIII (2020) is a remake of the classic first-person shooter from 2003, XIII. Featuring a new cel-shaded style and improved engine, revisit this stylistic tale.
The country remains in a state of shock following the assassination of President Sheridan. You wake up, wounded and with amnesia, on a deserted beach on the east coast. The only clues as to your identity are a tattoo of the number XIII near your collarbone and a locker key. Even though your memory is failing, you discover that you have the reflexes of a highly trained professional fighter. You set off in search of your past, discovering that you played a role in the murder of the President of the United States of America, and revealing the most astounding conspiracy ever hatched in the country’s history.
► Homages to the graphic novel, including a new cel-shaded style and speech bubbles.
► A 34-level solo campaign, plus multiplayer.
► Music and voices from the original game.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: PlayMagic Ltd.
- Publisher: Microids
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Description: XIII (2020) is a remake of the classic first-person shooter from 2003, XIII. Featuring a new cel-shaded style and improved engine, revisit this stylistic tale.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Friday Stream 10/24: F.E.A.R, Marvel Heroes, & Trove
- Join the MMOHuts team every week as we stream games and get a preview of things to come!
- Death Stair - PAX South 2016
- As a runner, your mainly reliant on your ability to dodge and keep moving, though some perks are promised to make your life just a bit easier.