ScourgeBringer is a 2D pixel-art adventure rogue-like featuring intense free-moving action combat.
“Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.”
►Hackin’ n’ Slashin’: Decimate wave after wave of ferocious foes on your path of self-righteous destruction.
►Down We Go: Explore further and further into the dark depths below and uncover a world of infinite darkness.
►Toil, Boil, and Trouble: Discover moments from a long-gone past and unfold a millennium of mystery.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Flying Oak Games/E-Studio
- Publisher: Dear Villagers/Yooreka Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC, Xbox One, Switch
- +Good Controls
- +Solid Visual Aesthetic
- -Lackluster Combat
- -Unbalanced Progression
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 1.5 GHz+
- RAM: 2048 MB
- GPU: OpenGL 3.0 (DirectX 10) compliant graphics card and driver+
- HDD: 500 MB
- OS: Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra+
- CPU: Any Intel CPU or Apple M1+
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04+ 64-bit/Debian 9+ 64-bit
- Description: ScourgeBringer is a 2D pixel-art adventure rogue-like featuring intense free-moving action combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RWBY: Amity Arena Launches Today
- With the latest season of RWBY coming out in two days (October 27th), NHN is proud to release RWBY: Amity Arena today.
- Neverwinter Reveals New Mount Hotenow Trailer
- Preview the fiery doom of Mount Hotenow, Neverwinter's newest zone.