ScourgeBringer is a 2D pixel-art adventure rogue-like featuring intense free-moving action combat.
“Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.”
►Hackin’ n’ Slashin’: Decimate wave after wave of ferocious foes on your path of self-righteous destruction.
►Down We Go: Explore further and further into the dark depths below and uncover a world of infinite darkness.
►Toil, Boil, and Trouble: Discover moments from a long-gone past and unfold a millennium of mystery.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Flying Oak Games/E-Studio
- Publisher: Dear Villagers/Yooreka Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC, Xbox One, Switch
- +Good Controls
- +Solid Visual Aesthetic
- -Lackluster Combat
- -Unbalanced Progression
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 1.5 GHz+
- RAM: 2048 MB
- GPU: OpenGL 3.0 (DirectX 10) compliant graphics card and driver+
- HDD: 500 MB
- OS: Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra+
- CPU: Any Intel CPU or Apple M1+
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04+ 64-bit/Debian 9+ 64-bit
- Description: ScourgeBringer is a 2D pixel-art adventure rogue-like featuring intense free-moving action combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Update 1.3.0 Launches
- The primary focus of this update is the beginning of Season 1 PvP, meaning a shotgun approach to pvp rebalance across the board along with the...
- Albion Online Launches on PC, Mac, and Linux
- Today marks the official launch of Albion Online into the world!
- Battlerite Royale Announced as a Standalone Game
- Stunlock Studios announced today that their anticipated Battle Royale for Battlerite, Battlerite Royale will be launching as its own game.