Last Epoch is a high-fantasy themed action RPG taking players on an epic journey through 4 different periods of time featuring the same location each telling a unique story through high quality voice overs, journals, and memorable characters.
Discover your combative calling, whether that’s evading dangerous situations with stealth, going aggro with swords, or slinging spells from afar. Furthermore, master that craft by expanding into the expert professions such as the high DPS Bladedancer, tanking Paladin, and battlefield-controlling Sorcerer. Similarly, the deep skill system can be augmented extensively allowing you to play out your hero exactly as you see fit.
And while the main narrative may draw to a close, worry not, the experience continues in the end-game content. Enjoy nigh endless replayablity through the loot based item system, online multiplayer, player vs. player, boss attack mode, trading, collecting, leveling, seasonal ladder, and wealth of achievements to earn.
Take up arms, rewrite the past, and save world from an all consuming void!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eleventh Hour Games
- Publisher: Eleventh Hour Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Additional Information:
- · Last Epoch is free-to-play up to a certain point, a purchase is required to access the full game.
- Description: Last Epoch is a high-fantasy themed action RPG taking players on an epic journey through 4 different periods of time featuring the same location each telling a unique story through high quality voice overs, journals, and memorable characters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Details Revealed For Forge of Empires Industrial Update
- InnoGames has revealed new graphics from the upcoming era for Forge of Empires: the Industrial Age.
- AD2460: 'Planetarion' creators opens new browser MMO
- Fifth Season AS opens up the live servers for the new sci-fi MMO game 'AD2460' at 14:00 CET, Monday December 29, allowing players fr...