Last Epoch is a high-fantasy themed action RPG taking players on an epic journey through 4 different periods of time featuring the same location each telling a unique story through high quality voice overs, journals, and memorable characters.
Discover your combative calling, whether that’s evading dangerous situations with stealth, going aggro with swords, or slinging spells from afar. Furthermore, master that craft by expanding into the expert professions such as the high DPS Bladedancer, tanking Paladin, and battlefield-controlling Sorcerer. Similarly, the deep skill system can be augmented extensively allowing you to play out your hero exactly as you see fit.
And while the main narrative may draw to a close, worry not, the experience continues in the end-game content. Enjoy nigh endless replayablity through the loot based item system, online multiplayer, player vs. player, boss attack mode, trading, collecting, leveling, seasonal ladder, and wealth of achievements to earn.
Take up arms, rewrite the past, and save world from an all consuming void!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eleventh Hour Games
- Publisher: Eleventh Hour Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Additional Information:
- · Last Epoch is free-to-play up to a certain point, a purchase is required to access the full game.
- Description: Last Epoch is a high-fantasy themed action RPG taking players on an epic journey through 4 different periods of time featuring the same location each telling a unique story through high quality voice overs, journals, and memorable characters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luminary Announces March Events
- Luminary has announced several events for the month of March.
- Guerilla Tea Create Digital Remake of Boxes
- Guerilla Tea announces their newest title, Staking Claims, a free dots and dashes strategy game.
- Dungeon Punks Reveals Combo System
- With Dungeon Punks just two weeks from release on console, Hyperawesome has revealed more details on the game's combo system.