Lord of Ultima Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Lord of Ultima Page.
Lord of Ultima is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by Electronic Arts – the company behind Battlefield Heroes, Battleforge, FIFA Online and Need For Speed World. The game launched in April 2010 and aims to compete with other strategy MMOs like Evony, Tribal Wars and Travian. The game is remarkably similar to other strategy MMOs, but uses a unique script. The graphics and interface in Lord of Ultima are noticably better than most other MMO RTS games. To learn more about Lord of Ultima check out the official MMOHuts Lord of Ultima page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Reveals Intense Late-Game Battles Known as Distortions
- Distortions are hidden lairs of the most dangerous monsters from past invasions, that can only be found with a special device.
- FFXIV Heavensward: Launch Date Set For June 23rd, 2015
- This past weekend at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) East, Square Enix, Inc. announced that FINAL FANTASY® XIV: HEAVENSWARD™, the highly-antici...
- Dogma: Eternal Night World Information Revealed
- Prelude Games Factory continues its Kickstarter campaign and shares details about the upcoming MMORPG.