Istaria (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Istaria Page.
Istaria is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by a company called Virtrium. The game originally launched back in December 9, 2003 as a pay to play MMORPG. It’s known as Istaria: Chronicles of the gifted today. The game has had quite a troubled history, as the game was shut down and relaunched numerous times under new ownership. The game is available today as a pay to play game with a free trial. Unfortunately, since the game is quite old, it’s difficult to recommend it over more established and popular games like Runes of Magic, The Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons and Dragons Online. The game has one large persistent world that is both zoneless (no loading between areas) and ever evolving. To learn more about Istaria check out the official MMOHuts Istaria page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Immortals launches New Expansion
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that The next installment to War of the Immortals: Cult of the Wyrm is now live.
- E3 2015 Presence Announced for Super Dungeon Bros
- Super Dungeon Bros will be shown at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles in the South Hall, room #3054 with never-before-seen content.
- Forsaken World Assassin Class Splotlight
- The closed beta for Perfect World Entertainment's most anticipated MMORPG to date, Forsaken World, starts on October 27, 2010. Read this ...