Exteel Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Exteel Page.
Exteel is a fast paced 3D Sci-fi themed MMO shooter published by NCSoft – the same folks behind Guildwars, City of Heroes and Aion. It is actually one of their only free to play titles. Players control a giant ‘Mech’ called a ‘Mechanaught’ and must duke it out against other players across various maps. The game actually plays a lot like the popular Armored Core series, as players have nearly limitless customization options for their ‘mech’. Exteel is really the only game of its kind, so for those interested in some fast paced action packed mech vs mech gameplay, Exteel is well worth checking out. In the video above, I played I played a quick round of team deathmatch and ended with a pretty lame kill/death ratio. To learn more about Exteel check out the official MMOHuts Exteel page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders Quest September Update Now Live
- The September update adds 30 new single player stages, 6 new heroes, 4 new skins, a new Goddess, and a limited time harvest festival.
- Tribal Wars Raises The Flag
- InnoGames has launched Tribal Wars latest update, version 8.5, to introduce village flags.
- Renowned Anime, Comic and Game Artists Join Alteil: Horizons
- The team behind Horizons includes veterans from the massively popular Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise and artists known for work on Zelda & Final Fant...