Exteel Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Exteel Page.
Exteel is a fast paced 3D Sci-fi themed MMO shooter published by NCSoft – the same folks behind Guildwars, City of Heroes and Aion. It is actually one of their only free to play titles. Players control a giant ‘Mech’ called a ‘Mechanaught’ and must duke it out against other players across various maps. The game actually plays a lot like the popular Armored Core series, as players have nearly limitless customization options for their ‘mech’. Exteel is really the only game of its kind, so for those interested in some fast paced action packed mech vs mech gameplay, Exteel is well worth checking out. In the video above, I played I played a quick round of team deathmatch and ended with a pretty lame kill/death ratio. To learn more about Exteel check out the official MMOHuts Exteel page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Shares Tricks of the Balancing Trade
- Obsidian Entertainment today released a document discussing their tactics for properly balancing vehicles in their upcoming modern armor.
- Wargaming Announces World of Tanks Championship Tournament
- Wargaming has announced the opening of registration for the upcoming International Ural Steel Championship 2012 for World of Tanks.
- Femme Fatale Arrives In District 187
- It's time to get seduced by the mysterious femme fatale as District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat first-person shooter (FPS) p...