Allods Online Official Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Allods Online Page.
After an eventful open beta phase, Allods Online has released a short teaser trailer to celebrate the game’s launch. Allods Online is a fantasy MMORPg that mixes steampunk elements and WoW styled animated graphics. It was developed by a Russian studio and is definitely one of the most polished free to play releases to date. The official trailer shows off some gameplay, and environments. It even shows off a unique feature in which players can construct Astral Ships (air ships) and battle in the skies against one another. Gala-Net publishes Allods Online in North America on their gPotato gaming portal. 2010 is shaping up to be a big year for them with Aika slated for release soon as well. To learn more about Allods Online, check out the official MMOHuts Allods Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle Crime in the new Skyforge Law and Order Event
- Players can begin their hunt for outlaws in the Skyforge “Law and Order” event beginning today, October 14, at 12pm Pacific Time.
- Firearm Era Expansion Unlocks For Ministry of War
- Gunpowder kegs are ready to blow in this new era expansion for Ministry of War.
- Joymax Promises to Ignite Silkroad
- Joymax announced today that they will be launching a new update for Silkroad Online this November.