Allods Online Official Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Allods Online Page.
After an eventful open beta phase, Allods Online has released a short teaser trailer to celebrate the game’s launch. Allods Online is a fantasy MMORPg that mixes steampunk elements and WoW styled animated graphics. It was developed by a Russian studio and is definitely one of the most polished free to play releases to date. The official trailer shows off some gameplay, and environments. It even shows off a unique feature in which players can construct Astral Ships (air ships) and battle in the skies against one another. Gala-Net publishes Allods Online in North America on their gPotato gaming portal. 2010 is shaping up to be a big year for them with Aika slated for release soon as well. To learn more about Allods Online, check out the official MMOHuts Allods Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ironsight's Closed Beta Begins Today
- The closed beta for Ironsight, published by gamigo AG is starting today!
- Black Gold Online: New expansion release date announced
- Snail Games announced today the release date of the upcoming expansion to Black Gold Online, named “Bloodied Tides”. The update will go li...
- Blade and Soul CBT 5 - The Tale of 4 Classes
- This time, I’ll be going over a few of the playable classes that users can choose from.