Allods Online Official Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Allods Online Page.
After an eventful open beta phase, Allods Online has released a short teaser trailer to celebrate the game’s launch. Allods Online is a fantasy MMORPg that mixes steampunk elements and WoW styled animated graphics. It was developed by a Russian studio and is definitely one of the most polished free to play releases to date. The official trailer shows off some gameplay, and environments. It even shows off a unique feature in which players can construct Astral Ships (air ships) and battle in the skies against one another. Gala-Net publishes Allods Online in North America on their gPotato gaming portal. 2010 is shaping up to be a big year for them with Aika slated for release soon as well. To learn more about Allods Online, check out the official MMOHuts Allods Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game Insight’s Cloud Raiders Soars onto Windows Phone
- Game Insight announces the release of Cloud Raiders onto Windows Phone.
- Vainglory Update 2.3 Now Available
- Vainglory has announced the launch of update 2.3, which introduces a new Hero Hub and much more.
- Rise of Mythos V1.2, It's Time For War
- GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Rise of Mythos Version 1.2, the next addition to the h...