9MM Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our 9MM Online Page.
9MM Online is a 3D tactical MMOFPS published by Funizen. The game originally launched through the now defunct MMO publisher Uforia as Mercenary Wars, but after shutting down over there, the game relaunched in June, 2011 as 9MM Online. It’s the exact same game that Mercenary Wars. 9MM Online looks and plays like Combat Arms, CrossFire, and other tactical shooters. Unfortunately the game has only a handful of weapons in the game store and very few maps, which means the game can get repetitive quickly . To learn more about 9MM Online, check out the official MMOHuts 9MM Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Introduces NPC Fights and Node Depletion
- Gloria Victis's latest update, v.0.5.5, introduces several new changes to make the gameplay experience more immersive.
- Bots Review
- Bots is Acclaim's take on the popular mech genre but rather than a full fledged MMORPG like Age of Armor, Bots is closer to Exteel, by NC...
- Newest Update to WildStar Introduces The Protogames Initiative
- “The Protogames Initiative” introduces a range of content for players to enjoy, including a new Shiphand mission and two exciting dungeons...