Zombies Monsters Robots: New updates coming soon
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is pleased to announce that the successful North America open beta launch of Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR) is just the beginning of what’s to come for the over-the-top, anything goes, co-op, third-person shooter for PC.
Following the release of the Mercs vs. Monsters update, which allows players to become one of over 20 enemies throughout a new PvP mode – and the debut of the Mummy See Mummy Doom update, which introduced six new maps with new enemies, bosses, guns, gear, and Blood Diamonds – a competitive mode where players race to kill opponents and collect diamonds to win – players can look forward to even more large scale content updates as they KILL EVERY THING.
For more info, visit www.playzmr.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Going Free-To-Play
- BioWare has announced that it will be adding a free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic this fall.
- Civilization Online Half Way to Completion
- A recent interview with Jake Song reveals the anticipated (though sadly not yet slated for an English release) MMO edition of Civilization is ...
- Silkroad Online Review
- Silkroad Online is a game that will please a very specific audience, one that takes particular interest in the unique PvP/Profession system.