Zombies Monsters Robots: New updates coming soon
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is pleased to announce that the successful North America open beta launch of Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR) is just the beginning of what’s to come for the over-the-top, anything goes, co-op, third-person shooter for PC.
Following the release of the Mercs vs. Monsters update, which allows players to become one of over 20 enemies throughout a new PvP mode – and the debut of the Mummy See Mummy Doom update, which introduced six new maps with new enemies, bosses, guns, gear, and Blood Diamonds – a competitive mode where players race to kill opponents and collect diamonds to win – players can look forward to even more large scale content updates as they KILL EVERY THING.
For more info, visit www.playzmr.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Call to Arms: Orc Assault Begins
- A new skirmish event against the Many-Arrows orcs begins in Neverwinter, and offers powerful rare rewards.
- Somebody is Buying Outspark!
- Outspark, the publisher behind Fiesta Online, Divine Souls, and other free to play MMORPGs is in talks to be acquired. No word on who the suit...
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide Reveals Largest Update yet featuring Raven Guard
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide sees the largest update it's had to Early Access, with the addition of new environments, two new factions &...