Unreal Engine 4: “Unreal Dev Day” Date Annouced
Following the successful release of Unreal Engine 4 to the world, Epic Games has announced a new free-to-attend hands-on dev day for ground floor developers on Thursday 17th April 2014.
Unreal Developer Day, which will take place at the recently opened Epic Games Centre at Staffordshire University in Stafford, is open to anyone with an active UE4 subscription.
Registration is now open at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/unreal-developer-day-thursday-17th-april-tickets-11168446123 and is available on a first come first served basis. Epic’s engineering, design and support team members will provide insight into the latest tools and technologies, as well as a look into the future of the new UE4 ecosystem.
Announced at GDC on March 19th, the new Unreal Engine 4 subscription service gives members access to the full engine, tools and C++ source code. More details can be found at http://epicgames.com/news/epic-games-releases-unreal-engine-4-for-all/
“This is a great opportunity for those just starting out with UE4 to learn more and get invaluable hands-on advice from the UE4 team. It’s going to be a very productive day, and should be a big boost for those who are able to attend,” commented Mike Gamble, European Territory Manager.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Hosting Two Week Charity Race Event
- Grinding Gear Games has announced a two-week long charity event for Path of Exile, which will benefit Child's Play.
- Burning Blade: New mobile Hack n' Slash RPG available
- Teebik Games, a global platform for mobile game publishing, is pumped to announce the launch of its mobile MMORPG, Burning Blade. The highly-a...
- Neverwinter Call to Arms: Orc Assault Begins
- A new skirmish event against the Many-Arrows orcs begins in Neverwinter, and offers powerful rare rewards.