La Tale Now Live on Papaya Play
After weeks of anticipation, La Tale has officially relaunched through Papaya Play! The time has come to return to the magical lands of Jiendia and Freios, and adventure with Heroes old and new. To celebrate the relaunch period, Papaya Play is giving away reward packages for new and returning users with a total of $100,000+ USD of in-game items and currency (La Tale Cash – LTC), as well as running several Community Events and introducing La Tale’s next massive content update: Call of the Goddess. Check out La Tale’s new website for more details.
Papaya Relaunch Rewards:
To celebrate La Tale’s arrival in its new home, the La Tale Team is giving out special rewards to both returning Legacy Heroes and to those completely new to the game. These rewards feature in-game items and currency, and are collectively valued at more than $100,000 USD!
- Returning players who applied for a Legacy Account will receive their exclusive Legacy Tier Rewards in their inventories when logging in for the first time as a huge thank-you for prior years of service. If players have an existing La Tale account through OGPlanet and haven’t yet completed the Transfer Process, they can still do so for a limited time. Follow this link for details.
- Upon logging in for the first time, new players will receive a special Papaya Package**, which includes useful items that every Hero needs to start their new La Tale adventure right!
**All Legacy Accounts will also receive the Papaya Package.
Call of the Goddess Update:
Releasing alongside the Papaya Play relaunch, Call of the Goddess is the next thrilling chapter of the La Tale story. Available for Heroes Level 200 and above, venture into the Temple of Seres, the besieged home of the Demigods, and beyond, on the trail of an ancient demonic Monarch and the missing Goddess Seres. In addition to the story expansion, Call of the Goddess also features:
- New Legend Skills
- Over 100 New Quests
- 5 New Zones
- 30+ New Monsters
- New Runestone System
- (…and more!)
Check out the Call of the Goddess update page on the La Tale Website for more details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales features first community Q&A
- Spirit Tales is preparing to launch its closed beta phase, and as part of the prep, they have released their first Community Q&A with Elli...
- Arena of Fate: Brand new F2P 5-on-5 arena battle game from Crytek
- Step into the shoes of legendary heroes from history and fantasy and lock horns in "Arena of Fate"; an action-packed online multipla...
- MicroVolts Now On Steam
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of MicroVolts on Valve's Steam platform.