Take Part in an All-new MMO Experience with Tynon
Today Tynon, the social fantasy RPG for web browsers, has officially made its debut! Tynon meshes the immediacy and approachability of browser-based social games with a rich, epic story and vivid, high-quality art. The game gives players a broad variety of character options, allowing brave warriors to assemble a custom squad of allies and equip an extensive arsenal of upgradeable gear, letting them pit their heroes against a world gone mad… or against each other!
In Tynon, players start the game as a recruit of Aerie City, a floating city in the sky, and are tasked with saving the world from impending doom. Unlike traditional video games, the innovative combat system focuses on strategy; players are free from inputting battle commands during the fight, while maintaining passive control over their character. With 8 maps, daily world bosses, guild warfare and epic loot, Tynon brings an in-depth high-fantasy MMORPG to web browsers. Experience a rich world with vivid artwork in an approachable social game format. The questing action is playable anytime, anywhere!
-Single Player Adventure – Travel the realm and battle a variety of foes across 8 maps and various dungeons. Assemble your band of heroes, craft epic loot, discover golden treasures, and save the floating city!
– Innovative Combat – Vivid battle scenes keep the player’s focus on strategy, freeing them from inputting traditional commands during the fight.
– RPG Customization – Players recruit the best heroes into their party, customizing them with special weapons, armor, and more.
– Rally the Troops – Enlist friends in guilds, challenge them in the Combat Arena or face off in the wild.
– Conquer the Land – Complete quests to receive huge rewards while unraveling an epic-length RPG tale.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Introduces Patch 3.05
- The patch introduces two new major content areas: Alexander: Gordias (Savage), and Seal Rock (Seize).
- Black Desert Online Announces Beauty Contest with Beauty Album Feature
- Kakao Games (Formerly known as Daum) has revealed their latest update to MMORPG, Black Desert Online, to include the new Beauty Album function
- Couple Falls in Love, Gets Married in Entropia Universe and Real Life
- Entropia Universe celebrates the love of two of its players, married recently after a relationship that began in game.