Spirit Tales announces Live Stream event
KoramGame will be hosting a live stream event for Spirit Tales on April 13, 2pm Pacific (5pm Eastern).
During the live stream, Colbeagle (Spirit Tales Community Manager) will offer an in-depth look at character and pet customization, PvP options, and a preview of the new features and content planned for open beta. The live stream will be available on TwitchTV (http://twitch.tv/spirittales). KoramGame will also be giving away a Tt eSPORTS Challenger gaming keyboard, in game pets, and more, which you can find out about here.
Spirit Tales is preparing to launch open beta on April 25.
Watch the Spirit Tales Live Stream on April 13 and Win Exclusive Prizes
Sunnyvale, Calif. — (April 9, 2012) — KoramGame Ltd., a leading developer and publisher of free-to-play online games, will host a live stream event for Spirit Tales, an upcoming cute 3D fantasy MMORPG, on April 13 at 2:00PM PDT. Viewers that tune in will get a sneak peek at the world of Spirit Tales days before its open beta release as well as a chance to participate in special giveaways made available only during the course of the live stream.
Spirit Tales Community Manager and live stream host, Colbeagle, will provide viewers with an in-depth look at the game’s character and pet customization system, player-versus-player (PvP) options, and an exclusive preview of the new features and content planned for open beta.
Visit Spirit Tales on TwitchTV: http://twitch.tv/spirittales.
Live stream starts on April 13 at 2:00PM PDT (-7 GMT).
In the mean time, Spirit Tales fans can enter to win a Tt eSPORTS Challenger gaming keyboard and other prizes by simply registering for a free Spirit Tales account and leaving a comment here: http://forum.koramgame.com/thread-56526-1-1.html.
Players who register will also be automatically entered for a chance to win over $2,000 in exclusive prizes, including a new Apple iPad and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560. For more information, visit the official Spirit Tales website: http://st.koramgame.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- For the King Triples Kickstarter Goal
- The For The King campaign has now raised over $87,500, and IronOak has been quick to thank backers with several stretch goals
- Heroes Charge: New Action RPG MOBA available on mobile platforms
- uCool, an independent game developer known for the popular free-to-play online PC game Tynon, today announced that its first mobile title, He...
- Elsword: "ADD" - New playable character now available
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the release of the ninth playable charact...