New Rogue and Scout skills revealed for The Repopulation
Today, The Repopulation team is revealing many different skills and abilities that will be available for all Rogue and Scout users. The various lines dedicated specifically to these types of characters skills includes:
“Acrobatics have often been associated with rogues or swashbucklers, and this skill serves various purposes in The Repopulation. These include reducing the amount of falling damage taken, regaining your balance, and a variety of defensive or movement related functions such as diving, rolling, and evading attacks.”
“The hacking skill allows you to hack into security systems, create software, and to open locked devices. You can use this skill to open locked containers, both in inventory and in clickable objects. It also is used to open locked doors, and as a skill check for various missions. Last but not least it is used as a tradeskill to create software and components for trade lines, and portable hacking kits.”
“The Trap Knowledge skill is used for the creation, placement and removal of traps. There are various types of traps in the game from typical snare traps, to mines, explosives, or alarms. Not only does this line allow you to create and set these traps, but it also allows you to remove them.”
Various other skills are revealed in the update, including Assassination, Intimidation and Stealth.
For more information, visit: https://therepopulation.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Fury: Daily Events Annouced
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today announced several exciting Daily Events taking place now in new free-to-play side-scrollin...
- Blood Bowl 2 Undead Team Revealed
- Death comes often for Blood Bowl players, & the souls of the most passionate sometimes rise up again to relive their former glory.
- MicroVolts Releases Omega Update
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Omega – for their popular free-to-play cartoon-style third-p...