New racer customization available for Quantum Rush
Today, the GameArt Studio team has released a new video for fans and beta testers of the online future racer, Quantum Rush, that is currently in closed beta.
In the video, you see a customization feature that will soon make it into the closed beta: Racer skins. Players will be able to choose between a variety of different skins, and, on some of these skins, it will be possible to adjust the colors. They also point out that more and more skins will become available over time.
Apart from racer skins, the team currently plans the following additional customization options: Players will be able to replace their racer’s standard cockpit with a cockpit in their favorite color, there will be numerous decals to choose from and they will even introduce a variety of underbody lights. Taking all these options into account, there will be hundreds of possible configurations for each racer’s visual appearance.
For more information: visit http://www.quantum-rush.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 1 Recap
- The buzzword of today is: Insanity! Even without the presence of Riot, Day One of Pax was intense to say the least.
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #99 Aug 19 - Vanguard, Elsword, District 187, Neverwinter, & More
- Omer hits us with the latest MMO news in the weekly recap #99
- IGG's Castle Clash Shatters Records
- IGG's Castle Clash has had its strongest year ever. The combat strategy game enjoyed by players all around the globe has seen its popular...