Magicka: Wizard Wars Reveals 1vs1 Mode in Miami
Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a duel citizen, today at the Paradox Interactive Convention in Miami announced the upcoming addition of a fast-paced Duel Mode to Magicka: Wizard Wars, the upcoming multi-player spell-slinging game from Paradox North. In Duel Mode, four players will step into an arena with a shortage of personal space, and two randomly chosen players will begin the battle in a one-on-one format while the others witness the carnage. When one wizard falls, a spectator will take their place, with all four players cycling into the game until one robe warrior has scored six murders – making them the champion. Duel Mode will be added to Magicka: Wizard Wars in the very near future.
The new Duel Mode update was created in direct response to fan feedback received during the Early Access phase, designed by Paradox North for fans who wanted their conjuring chaos to get a little more personal, with purely skill-based combat uninterrupted by one’s clumsy team-killing friends. Duel Mode also gives new players a new opportunity to learn from expert wizards, watching them in action and studying their moves before their own trial by fire and/or lightning-infused jets of steam.
A special Magicka: Wizard Wars stream is taking place today at the Paradox Interactive Convention in Miami, along with War of the Vikings. Tune in to our Twitch.TV channel www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive today at 5 p.m. EST / 2 p.m. PST.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Introduces PvP Siege Elements
- In the latest update Gloria Victis has introduced the first elements of PVP sieges!
- Harzard Ops: Full Metal Moon Update Now Available
- In space, no one can hear your bullets. Infernum today announces an update that is literally out of this world! The “Full Metal Moon” upda...
- Villagers And Heroes: Reborn Update Brings Massive Overhauls
- Mad Otter Games is very excited to announce Villagers and Heroes: REBORN, the latest in a long line of changes that brings a whole new life.