Knight’s Fable Open Beta Announcement
GTArcade is excited to announce we’re all set to release the Open Beta of our highly anticipated MMORPG title, Knight’s Fable, on May 29th! Knight’s Fable will feature all the great features that fans of MMORPG’s love, such as an expansive loot system, tons of rare gear, gems, heroes, trainable beasts, and a PvP arena!
“We’re confident that Knight’s Fable will be a success.” Said Frances Sun, Product Manager for Knight’s Fable. “Players can train heroes and beasts, and then use them together in battle alongside their main character. Many MMORPG’s only offer the opportunity to level up a single character. ”
Heroes looking for a new challenge and wanting to get their hands on the game as soon as possible are invited to sign up at http://knight.gtarcade.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Reveals Ah Puch on Twitch
- In following with tradition, Hi-Rez revealed its latest SMITE god on Twitch during a livestream today: Ah Puch, Horrific God of Decay.
- Gaijin Entertainment & Kubinka Tank Museum announce T-44 Restoration
- Gaijin Entertainment and the Central Museum of Armored Vehicles in Kubinka have announced a dual partnership to fully restore a World War 2 er...
- Jagex Reveals Brand New Game Set in the World of RuneScape
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends (working title) is scheduled to launch in 2015 on PC/Mac, tablet, and mobile platforms, and is a collectible card...