Gloria Victis Nears Alpha with Huge Update
A massive set of patch notes have emerged for Black Eye Games’ upcoming realistic medieval fighting simulator, Gloria Victis. Touching on nearly every aspect of the game from sprite resolution to hit detection to UI and even the story itself, players in this early testing can expect an entirely new experience with today’s patch.
Full details and some slick new screenshots can be found in the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grey Goo Tournament Series Kicks Off With $75K Worth of Prizes
- Grey Box and Six Foot are putting up a pool of cash and prizes estimated at $75,000, including a free trip to PAX South.
- Tribal Wars 2 - Unit System revealed
- InnoGames released additional information on the unit system of its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2.
- Hello Hero: Season II Now Available
- Korean indie studio Fincon is happy to announce a major update for its flagship title, Hello Hero, with Hello Hero: The Keronic Strikes Back.