Gloria Victis Nears Alpha with Huge Update
A massive set of patch notes have emerged for Black Eye Games’ upcoming realistic medieval fighting simulator, Gloria Victis. Touching on nearly every aspect of the game from sprite resolution to hit detection to UI and even the story itself, players in this early testing can expect an entirely new experience with today’s patch.
Full details and some slick new screenshots can be found in the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clandestine Game Review
- Ragachak and ColtronXL review Clandestine, a spy/hacking game set in the 1990's.
- Smite Official Twitter Reveals New Siege Mode Map
- Hi Rez Studios leaks images of its new Siege Mode map via Twitter.
- Novus AEterno Updates on Steam Keys and Future Plans
- Tailtale Studios has posted a new developer blog today for its Kickstarter followers, detailing the current state of Novus AEterno's deve...