Gloria Victis Nears Alpha with Huge Update
A massive set of patch notes have emerged for Black Eye Games’ upcoming realistic medieval fighting simulator, Gloria Victis. Touching on nearly every aspect of the game from sprite resolution to hit detection to UI and even the story itself, players in this early testing can expect an entirely new experience with today’s patch.
Full details and some slick new screenshots can be found in the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Japanese Armored Vehicles to Enter Combat
- Wargaming today announced that its highly acclaimed action game, World of Tanks, will soon be joined by war machines from Japan.
- SpeedRunners: Over 600,000 units sold
- tinyBuild Games has just annoucned that their flagship title SpeedRunners has now sold more than 600,000 units on Steam Early Access.
- Novus AEterno: New update details space terrain
- The development team behind the upcoming MMORTS "Novus AETerno" has recently released a news update on their Kickstarter page regard...