Gloria Victis Nears Alpha with Huge Update
A massive set of patch notes have emerged for Black Eye Games’ upcoming realistic medieval fighting simulator, Gloria Victis. Touching on nearly every aspect of the game from sprite resolution to hit detection to UI and even the story itself, players in this early testing can expect an entirely new experience with today’s patch.
Full details and some slick new screenshots can be found in the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SolForge CCG Beta Preview
- “SolForge” is a game created by Richard Garfield (Of Magic: the Gathering fame), and Gary Games (Ascension iOS game) to create a deck-buil...
- Black Gold Online (Russia): Open Beta Test Underway
- NIKITA ONLINE makes an announcement on the beginning of the open beta test for Black Gold Online: all the access limitations have been lifted ...
- Heroes of Rune: Now Launched Into Open Alpha
- Heroes of Rune is an epic new casual game fusing elements of Multiplayer RPG and MOBA style gameplay. Team up with friends for Quests, Raid ch...