Gloria Victis Nears Alpha with Huge Update
A massive set of patch notes have emerged for Black Eye Games’ upcoming realistic medieval fighting simulator, Gloria Victis. Touching on nearly every aspect of the game from sprite resolution to hit detection to UI and even the story itself, players in this early testing can expect an entirely new experience with today’s patch.
Full details and some slick new screenshots can be found in the official post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HeroWarz Announces Second CBT
- The HeroWarz CBT 2 phase will be held from June 21 – 24, 2016. Registration is open now!
- Population Zero Asks If You Are a Xenobiote or Technocrat
- The Population Zero developers released a new blog, asking an important question: Xenobiote or Technocrat? Factions are important!
- MMORPG Talion Begins Pre-Registration in Australia
- Talion first launched in Southeast Asia and Japan enjoying a fair amount of success. It's now gearing up for the Western audience.