Firefall’s First Open Beta Event Begins Today
Red 5 Studios™ today announced Firefall’s first Open Beta event: Double Crystite Weekend. Beginning today at 4:59 p.m., the server-wide event features double Crystite rewards, discounted Battleframe unlocks, developer-hosted missions and easier access to Firefall’s latest zones.
· Double Crystite: From Friday, Aug. 9 at 4:59 p.m. PDT to Sunday, Aug. 11 at 4:59 p.m. PDT, players will receive a 2x bonus to all Crystite drops and rewards in both PvE and PvP.
· Discounted Battleframe Unlocks: Players will be able to unlock new Battleframes for only seven Pilot Tokens (marked down from ten). This limited-time 30% discount will last until Tuesday, Aug. 20.
· Easier Access to New Areas: Players will be able to directly craft keys for easier access to Firefall’s latest zones – Antarctica, Diamond Head and Sargasso Sea.
· Developer-hosted Missions: The developers and Red 5 Rangers will be inviting groups of players to join them on missions into Firefall’s first five-man story instance, Blackwater Anomaly. All players who participate will receive special rewards.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Developer Diary: February 2012
- Firefall's development team has released a new developer video diary for February 2012.
- Daybreak Games' H1Z1 Invitational Surpasses $150,000 Ahead of TwitchCon
- Daybreak Game Company LLC announced today that the prize pool for the inaugural H1Z1 Invitational has surpassed US$150,000.
- Welcome Travelers: Arcane Hearts Is Officially Launched
- G4Box, a leading North American free-to-play game publisher, announced today the official commercial launch of its new free to play browser ba...