Drakensang Online announces new expansion
Bigpoint has announced that Drakensang Online, which has almost reached the two million registered user mark, will get a major update just before Christmas.
The update, called the Norlande expansion, will add new quests, levels, monsters, champions, items, and equipment to the game, letting players explore over a dozen new levels worth of content. Players will also discover a new class, the Rangers. These archers will utilize a new skill system that improves skill use and gameplay.
Bigpoint also hints that they will also be doubling the number of skills for each c lass and adding high-level Skill Trees in the next few months as part of their update plan.
Bigpoint also publishes Seafight and Lord of Ultima.
Drakensang Gameplay Screenshot
Since its open beta launch in August this year, Drakensang Online has already garnered nearly 2 million registered users.
New major content releasing just before Christmas, (with images attached):
- The NORLANDE expansion update is bringing several new quests, more than a dozen new levels, numerous monsters and champions, new bosses, and new character items and equipment to the game.
- New Third Class – Rangers! Rangers are very agile archers, but also pack a punch. The Rangers will be accompanied by a whole new skill system that makes skills easier and better to use, and significantly improves gameplay.
· In the coming months, we’ll be doubling the number of skills in each class – also, higher level players will have access to Skill Trees that will be implemented. This will really allow players to individualize and customize their characters and player styles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Allies in War out now Free on Google Play
- Gamelion Studios announces the release of Allies in War for Android.
- SMITE Launch Date and Tournament Announced
- Hi-Rez Studios, a leading developer of free-to-play online action games, today announced that the 3D MOBA game SMITE will officially launch in...
- Guilty Gear and Minecraft Come to Lost Saga
- Today WeMade USA released a thrilling content update for its free-to-play fighting MMO, Lost Saga, with Minecraft-inspired block building, pla...