Check-in, Knock-out: New indie brawler signed by tinyBuild
tinyBuild Games has made the next step in its bid for indie publishing world domination, signing incredible multiplayer brawler Check-in, Knock-out to the tinyBuild stable.
You’ve booked a hotel room, but it turns out that this fine establishment has quadruple-booked. You and up to three other guests decide to settle it with an old fashioned brawl in the hotel room!
In the award-winning Check-in, Knock-out from Lionade Games, you can pick up anything you find in the hotel room, including the level and platform tiles, and lob them at your friends to knock them out.
Each character has unique special abilities that give them their own distinctive playstyle – plus, the game is quick-to-learn, yet features a tasty level of depth for those who seek more advanced techniques.
What makes this announcement even more exciting for tinyBuild, is that Lionade Games is made up of students from the nearby Hilversum School of Arts in the Netherlands.
Not only has the team already won the “Best Student Art Direction” and “Best Student Game Design” awards at this year’s Dutch Game Awards, but starting from January tinyBuild will be providing office space for the team to concentrate on getting the game ready for next summer.
“Signing this fantastic, fast-paced brawler from Lionade Games was quite the no-brainer,” said Alex Nichiporchik, CEO of tinyBuild, mid champagne-sip. “tinyBuild already has a reputation for great multiplayer games like SpeedRunners and BOID, so Check-in, Knock-out is going to compliment our current catalogue remarkably.
Check-in, Knock-out is due to launch on PC and consoles in summer 2015. You’ll be able to catch your first play of the game at PAX South next month — well, as long as our PAX hotel doesn’t turn out to be double-booked.
For more info, visit http://tinybuild.com/say-hello-to-multiplayer-brawler-check-in-knock-out
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Steel Corps Expansion Now Available
- En Masse Entertainment announces giant mechs are invading Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR) with the launch of the “Steel Corps” update. Playe...
- Hero Commander Introduces Auto-pathing
- New from GTArcade: Ruin mode in Hero Commander is a giant battlefield where players can spend lots of time moving from one place to the next. ...
- Path of Exile Prophecy Update Launches
- Content update 2.3.0 includes both a Standard and Hardcore version of the Prophecy Challenge League and much more.