BOID: Beta Signups Now Available
BOID is an RTS about a Bio Organic Infestation Drone which crashlands on an unknown planet, enabling its primitive life forms to mutate and develop special abilities. These life forms now have to fight for dominance. It’s a game about quick decisions and mutation. A simplified multiplayer RTS.
The game is developed by Mokus, the creator of Apple 2011 iPad GOTY Contre Jour, and has currently opened beta sign ups for all available users. Details regarding the game’s beta launch date is currently unknown.
For more details, visit http://tinybuild.com/boid
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warriors Now Available on Google Play
- Mind Candy™ today has launched its hit mobile game, World of Warriors™, on Android Devices. World of Warriors is an epic adventure and com...
- Warface: Siberia setting coming soon
- The stunning new Co-op setting, Operation Cold Peak, will test experienced players to their limits as they target a secluded stronghold locate...
- Larian Studios Plays Cupid with In-Game Proposal
- You can imagine that we at Larian Studios never expected to become a wedding agency when we started developing Divinity: Original Sin, but req...