BOID: Beta Signups Now Available
BOID is an RTS about a Bio Organic Infestation Drone which crashlands on an unknown planet, enabling its primitive life forms to mutate and develop special abilities. These life forms now have to fight for dominance. It’s a game about quick decisions and mutation. A simplified multiplayer RTS.
The game is developed by Mokus, the creator of Apple 2011 iPad GOTY Contre Jour, and has currently opened beta sign ups for all available users. Details regarding the game’s beta launch date is currently unknown.
For more details, visit http://tinybuild.com/boid
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Alchemist Code and Fate/Stay Night Collaborate This Spring
- Coming this month and ending in May 2018, The Alchemist Code from gumi will be teaming up with Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works].
- Defiance: Silicon Valley Livestream Today (July 30)
- Trion Worlds is hosting a livestream this afternoon, July 30, at 3pm Pacific on their Twitch channel to reveal Defiance's new Silicon Val...
- ArcheAge: Unchained Begins Pre-Orders for September Launch
- ArcheAge: Unchained is proud to announce that it will go live on September 30th, 2019.