BOID: Beta Signups Now Available
BOID is an RTS about a Bio Organic Infestation Drone which crashlands on an unknown planet, enabling its primitive life forms to mutate and develop special abilities. These life forms now have to fight for dominance. It’s a game about quick decisions and mutation. A simplified multiplayer RTS.
The game is developed by Mokus, the creator of Apple 2011 iPad GOTY Contre Jour, and has currently opened beta sign ups for all available users. Details regarding the game’s beta launch date is currently unknown.
For more details, visit http://tinybuild.com/boid
Articles You May Enjoy
- GunZ 2: The Second Duel Full Review
- Without the inclusion of K-style, does GunZ 2 have enough style in order to stand up on its own? Well after several months of play, GunZ 2 def...
- ARK: Survival Evolved Now Open to Unreal Engine 4 Modding
- Studio Wildcard is partnering with Epic Games to bring the ARK: Survival Evolved modding community its first custom mod editors.
- Skyforge Dark Omen Update Now Live
- Skyforge: Dark Omen contains a new questline and tools to improve quality of life for Pantheons – Skyforge’s equivalent of guilds.