Aida Arenas closed beta announced
Closed beta for Aida Arenas will begin this Thursday, June 30.
Aida Arenas is a free-to-play brawler where players can choose a hero, and explore dungons, compete in PvP, and look for treasure. The game features a blend of arcade-style brawling action and RPG progression systems.
Aida Arenas is published by GamerKraft, which also publishes FreeJack.
Aida Arenas Gameplay Screenshot
AIDA ARENAS TO LAUNCH CLOSED BETA ON JUNE 30,2011
New Gameplay Trailer Shows the MMORPG Brawler in Action
Toronto, CANADAJune 28, 2011 Game Bridger Entertainment, a global publisher of interactive online entertainment media and the proprietor of the GamerKraft global free-to-play gaming portal, announced today that its upcoming MMORPG Brawler, Aida Arenas, will launch its closed beta test this Thursday, June 30th, 2011 at 4:00 PM GMT. Players can catch a glimpse of just what the closed beta holds in store for them in an all new gameplay trailer released today. To learn how YOU can participate in the Aida Arenas closed beta, visit: http://www.AidaArenas.com. Space in the beta is limited, so join now!
CREATE a hero, EXPLORE dungeons, FIGHT monsters, COMPETE with friends, and DISCOVER hidden treasure in Aida Arenas, the new MMORPG Brawler from GamerKraft! Combining elements of the classic beat em up arcade genre with the character progression and social features of modern MMORPGs, Aida Arenas offers an action-packed gameplay experience unlike any youve seen before! Aida Arenas is coming to GamerKraft in spring 2011.
Aida Arenas is free-to-play. Visit the Aida Arenas homepage at: http://www.AidaArenas.com or follow Aida Arenas on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/AidaArenas.
For more information about the GamerKraft free-to-play games platform, please visit www.gamekraft.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legendary Naval MMO Uncharted Waters Sets Sail for OGPlanet
- Uncharted Waters Online, a Free-to-Play MMORPG from an iconic series that dates back to Nintendo (NES) days, will have a new home with OGPlane...
- Guild Wars 2 – Tyria’s Point of No Return
- The road to war is paved by points of no return.
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 “Gates of Maguuma" Update Now Available
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “Gates of Maguuma,” the newest update to Guild Wars 2 and the pr...