Aida Arenas closed beta announced
Closed beta for Aida Arenas will begin this Thursday, June 30.
Aida Arenas is a free-to-play brawler where players can choose a hero, and explore dungons, compete in PvP, and look for treasure. The game features a blend of arcade-style brawling action and RPG progression systems.
Aida Arenas is published by GamerKraft, which also publishes FreeJack.
Aida Arenas Gameplay Screenshot
AIDA ARENAS TO LAUNCH CLOSED BETA ON JUNE 30,2011
New Gameplay Trailer Shows the MMORPG Brawler in Action
Toronto, CANADAJune 28, 2011 Game Bridger Entertainment, a global publisher of interactive online entertainment media and the proprietor of the GamerKraft global free-to-play gaming portal, announced today that its upcoming MMORPG Brawler, Aida Arenas, will launch its closed beta test this Thursday, June 30th, 2011 at 4:00 PM GMT. Players can catch a glimpse of just what the closed beta holds in store for them in an all new gameplay trailer released today. To learn how YOU can participate in the Aida Arenas closed beta, visit: http://www.AidaArenas.com. Space in the beta is limited, so join now!
CREATE a hero, EXPLORE dungeons, FIGHT monsters, COMPETE with friends, and DISCOVER hidden treasure in Aida Arenas, the new MMORPG Brawler from GamerKraft! Combining elements of the classic beat em up arcade genre with the character progression and social features of modern MMORPGs, Aida Arenas offers an action-packed gameplay experience unlike any youve seen before! Aida Arenas is coming to GamerKraft in spring 2011.
Aida Arenas is free-to-play. Visit the Aida Arenas homepage at: http://www.AidaArenas.com or follow Aida Arenas on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/AidaArenas.
For more information about the GamerKraft free-to-play games platform, please visit www.gamekraft.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crossout Announces May 30 Launch Date
- Gaijin Entertainment and Targem Games announce that they will launch the post-apocalyptic free-to-play MMO Crossout on May 30.
- Spirit Tales releases new comic
- KoramGame's Spirit Tales has just begun a new web comic to keep players entertained while waiting for open beta.
- Daybreak Games Releases Key Managers from Everquest Franchise
- The layoff confirmations continue to rise by the moment including Lead Content Designer for Everquest Next, Steve Danuser. As our Most Anticip...