Galaxy Heist is a multiplayer space sim/FPS title by indie group Space Bear Development. Two teams of players group up on large flagships and have the ability to pilot the flagship, fire the turrets, and control the fighter drones that accompany the team’s flagship. When another flagship is disabled just take control of a turret and fire a tether over to the ship in order to board. Once boarded attacking players try to destroy the ship from the inside with dynamic First Person Shooter combat.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Space Bear Development
- Publisher: Space Bear Development
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- (System Requirements not yet known)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sol Strike Preview
- Solstrike is a turn-based strategy game brought to us by one of the creators of Runescape. Originally devised as a demo for the FenForge game ...
- League of Angels II Opens Gates for Open Beta
- For the Closed Beta spanning since March 24th, invites were limited to 5,000 players to test the game in a more controlled setting.