Galaxy Heist is a multiplayer space sim/FPS title by indie group Space Bear Development. Two teams of players group up on large flagships and have the ability to pilot the flagship, fire the turrets, and control the fighter drones that accompany the team’s flagship. When another flagship is disabled just take control of a turret and fire a tether over to the ship in order to board. Once boarded attacking players try to destroy the ship from the inside with dynamic First Person Shooter combat.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Space Bear Development
- Publisher: Space Bear Development
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- (System Requirements not yet known)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Reaches 10 Million Registered Players
- Approximately one year after its start, InnoGames can now proudly announce it has reached its 10 millionth registration for the online game.
- InnoGames: Several Easter Events Now Available
- Today, InnoGames announced special Easter related events starting this week in Grepolis and The West.
- Fractured Space Early Access Review
- Fractured Space is a Steam Early Access team-based space game. You will take control of massive ships in space and do battle 5v5.