Galaxy Heist is a multiplayer space sim/FPS title by indie group Space Bear Development. Two teams of players group up on large flagships and have the ability to pilot the flagship, fire the turrets, and control the fighter drones that accompany the team’s flagship. When another flagship is disabled just take control of a turret and fire a tether over to the ship in order to board. Once boarded attacking players try to destroy the ship from the inside with dynamic First Person Shooter combat.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Space Bear Development
- Publisher: Space Bear Development
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- (System Requirements not yet known)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Mobile Launch Review (2014)
- The announcement that a company with big name devs putting together a full-blown MOBA for mobile devices stands out from the crowd.
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Impressions
- I’m still very positive for this expansion, fan of the game aside and everything. Consider this before you complain about bugs on opening da...