Galaxy Heist is a multiplayer space sim/FPS title by indie group Space Bear Development. Two teams of players group up on large flagships and have the ability to pilot the flagship, fire the turrets, and control the fighter drones that accompany the team’s flagship. When another flagship is disabled just take control of a turret and fire a tether over to the ship in order to board. Once boarded attacking players try to destroy the ship from the inside with dynamic First Person Shooter combat.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Space Bear Development
- Publisher: Space Bear Development
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- (System Requirements not yet known)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Larian Studios Plays Cupid with In-Game Proposal
- You can imagine that we at Larian Studios never expected to become a wedding agency when we started developing Divinity: Original Sin, but req...
- Honor Arrives In League Of Legends
- League of Legends has launched the Honor system for its players, adding a new community feature to participate in.
- Combat Arms Adds New Map - Vertigo
- Combat Arms adds the new Map Veritgo as well as a new training mission. Players can also purchase a new sniper rifle called M-200.