Warface Mobilizes on Xbox One in October
It’s almost time to enlist in the fight in Warface – October 9th is the big day that Warface drops on Xbox One. The modern military shooter is in Early Access today, ahead of the full release (free to play) on October 9th. Players can jump straight into action with the games’ impressive arsenal of competitive game modes or join with up to four friends to take down the tactically advanced forces of AI controlled Blackwood faction. There’s a ton of content pulled from the PC version as well, and the Xbox players will have exclusive content, including an additional PVP mode “Bag and Tag”, lots of PVP maps and a “Cyber Horde” raid, where players will need to make the most of your arsenal and work as a team to prevail.
Currently, five Early Access packs will grant players entry to the shooter, four of which are custom tailored to the needs of each class. A fifth, the Collector’s Edition, combines it all while packing even more weapons and bonuses to add to the personal armory. Early Access packs are the perfect setup for players to get a head start with exclusive weapons as well as highly desired golden weapon editions.
Xbox One Timed Exclusive Features:
- Special Operation Mission – Cyber Horde: Blackwood scientists have been working on cybernetic implants in a top-secret lab despite the obvious threat of such experiments. Now their twisted creations have broken free and are causing havoc. As a result, an entire region in Eastern Europe is flooded with these failed tests victims. Hordes of cybernetic zombies are roaming free as their numbers grow. The Warface squad is tasked with delivering a vehicle housing an EMP generator, to stop the production of these monstrosities.
- Bag and Tag PvP: Each player is in it for himself as they take the action to an enormous map with only one objective: survive. In this Xbox exclusive mode, players must eliminate and claim as many kills as they can by collect tags from enemy bodies. Get them first or else players will have to hunt down the scavengers that profited from their kills!
- PvP Maps Farm, Motel, and OutSkirts: Three new maps await Xbox One members which include Farm, Motel and Outskirts. Each map offers quite a bit of diversity in gameplay. From the wide-open fields of the Farm, which players will have to contend with multiple open arenas ideal of snipers, to the confined hallways and rooms of Motel, which resembles an abandoned Nevada motel, and there’s plenty of playing field for each class. Even Outskirts provides its own challenges with a map based on an industrial outskirts with the perfect amount of trash for Engineers to hide deadly mines in and Snipers are sure to watch from atop the multitudes of cargo containers all around!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Going Free-To-Play
- BioWare has announced that it will be adding a free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic this fall.
- Plan a Visit to Necrosha in X-Men: Battle of the Atom
- Marvel Entertainment, in conjunction with developer PlayNext, has launched the in-game event based on the Necrosha storyline from the comics f...
- Bandai Namco Annouces "Rise of Incarnates" - New F2P Beat Em Up
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. today announces an entirely new franchise, Rise of Incarnates. Forged by the creators of Tekken and Soul Calib...