SMITE Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our SMITE Page.
SMITE is a third person MOBA developed by Hi-Rez Studios – the same company behind Tribes Ascend. Most MOBAs such as League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth and Dota 2 use a top down view. However SMITE uses a third person camera much like LOCO. In SMITE users play as a god from various mythologies. To learn more about SMITE check out the official MMOHuts SMITE page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Zero News - Hero Hideout Feature Introduced
- Browser game Hero Zero has released the Hero Hideout, a new key game feature, along with a graphical revamp and mobile relaunch.
- Zoo 2: Animal Park Reaches 5 Million Players
- Zoo 2: Animal Park revealed today they have reached a landmark five million users.
- Destiny: Servers Now Set Live Before Launch Date
- Bungie, the creators behind the original Halo FPS series, has just launched their servers for their latest FPS franchise "Destiny", ...