Renaissance Heroes Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Renaissance Heroes Page.
Renaissance Heroes is a FPS set in the 16th century and developed by ChangYou – the same company behind Sword Girls. Unlike some of the more recent shooters, Renaissance Heroes is set in the past with weapons based on Da Vinci drawings and Alchemy. The game plays a lot like Quake and Unreal Tournament. To learn more about Renaisaance Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Renaisaance Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heavy Metal Machines Launches eSports Season with Cash Prizes
- Heavy Metal Machines is a truly unique PC Vehicular Combat MOBA, and they just announced a competitive queue feature.
- League of Angels (Koramgame Version) launching soon
- After a delay to the launch date we all hoped that League of Angels would be coming to Koramgame before the end of March as first announced.
- Ragnarok Online Announces Start of Annual PvP Tournament
- Gravity Interactive has announced the start of their United States Ragnarok Championship (USRC).