Renaissance Heroes Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Renaissance Heroes Page.
Renaissance Heroes is a FPS set in the 16th century and developed by ChangYou – the same company behind Sword Girls. Unlike some of the more recent shooters, Renaissance Heroes is set in the past with weapons based on Da Vinci drawings and Alchemy. The game plays a lot like Quake and Unreal Tournament. To learn more about Renaisaance Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Renaisaance Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online: New stream of updates coming soon
- CCP just launched a feature site for the next release for EVE Online and an accompanying in-development video that highlights with some of the...
- Gigantic Closed Beta is now NDA Free
- Motiga, the independent developer of Gigantic, is proud to share that as of Friday, February 5th, they have finally dropped the NDA on its 24/
- Blood Bowl: Available tomorrow on mobile tablets
- Blood Bowl, Cyanide Studio's adaptation of Games Workshops famous Fantasy football board game inspired by the Warhammer world, will be av...