Renaissance Heroes Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Renaissance Heroes Page.
Renaissance Heroes is a FPS set in the 16th century and developed by ChangYou – the same company behind Sword Girls. Unlike some of the more recent shooters, Renaissance Heroes is set in the past with weapons based on Da Vinci drawings and Alchemy. The game plays a lot like Quake and Unreal Tournament. To learn more about Renaisaance Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Renaisaance Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darwin Project Major Customization Update Available on PC
- Starting today on the PC version of The Darwin Project, players can expand the contents of their dressing room by adding over 200 cosmetics.
- Flyff Turning Point Part 1 Expansion Arrives in August
- Webzen has confirmed today that the latest expansion for Flyff - Fly For Fun will be released in North America and Europe on August 16, 2016.
- MARVEL and Nexon Reveal 'MARVEL Battle Lines Card' Game
- Nexon has officially announced a collaboration with Marvel Entertainment for a strategic card game - MARVEL Battle Lines.