Renaissance Heroes Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Renaissance Heroes Page.
Renaissance Heroes is a FPS set in the 16th century and developed by ChangYou – the same company behind Sword Girls. Unlike some of the more recent shooters, Renaissance Heroes is set in the past with weapons based on Da Vinci drawings and Alchemy. The game plays a lot like Quake and Unreal Tournament. To learn more about Renaisaance Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Renaisaance Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming.net League Grand Finals Head to Poland this April
- Wargaming today announced details about its first ever Wargaming.net League Grand Finals, slated to take place on April 4–6 at the Multikino...
- Serenia Fantasy The Retro RPG That Keeps Things Fresh
- It's been just over a year since Serenia Fantasy was released and for many it has helped satisfy the need for classic RPG gaming.
- King of Fighters XIV Launch Review
- The King of Fighters franchise has an overwhelming legacy to live up to in my eyes.