Renaissance Heroes Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Renaissance Heroes Page.
Renaissance Heroes is a FPS set in the 16th century and developed by ChangYou – the same company behind Sword Girls. Unlike some of the more recent shooters, Renaissance Heroes is set in the past with weapons based on Da Vinci drawings and Alchemy. The game plays a lot like Quake and Unreal Tournament. To learn more about Renaisaance Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Renaisaance Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn Reveals Four New Character Details at Gamescom
- Today the companies revealed four new playable heroes at Gamescom, including Ambra, Mellka, Reyna, and Benedict.
- League of Legends Reveals End of Season Rewards and New Master Tier
- Riot Games today revealed the rewards for the end of the 2014 Season in League of Legends, along with a new Master Tier.
- War Thunder Starfighters Update Now Live
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the release of the “Starfighters” Content Update for the military online action game War Thunder.