Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of Cao Cao Launches on PC
The official launch of Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of Cao Cao (Tactics) hits PCs today, via Steam and Nexon Arena. The original Legend of Cao Cao was developed by KOEI-Tecmo, using their Romance of the Three Kingdoms IP, and launched on mobile in October 2016. As a response to the high demand and interest in the title, Nexon releases it on PC today. Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of Cao Cao (Tactics) will offer a variety of modes, from unification, annihilation, and PVP.
Romance of The Three Kingdoms: The Legend of Cao Cao (Tactics) also uses a retro aesthetic, using their unique Pixel Art graphics. With this art style, players can dive deep into the history of the legendary Cao Cao, who aimed to rule all battlefields and nations. Many battles await, and fortunately, if you missed the Registration Event, there’s still a chance to receive those rewards today on the official Facebook Page. All players have to do is follow them, and type The Legend of Cao Cao onto their Facebook Messenger to claim the rewards.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mega Update to Game Features for Guild Wars 2
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced its biggest discount ever for Guild Wars 2® and revealed details a...
- Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising Expands Its World
- Gravity Interactive, Inc. is proud to announce the first update to the mobile MMORPG, Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising, the introduction of ...
- Nexon announces publishing rights for Shadow Company
- Nexon America has announced plans today to publish a new first-person shooter, Shadow Company: The Mercenary War.