RIFT Prime Service To Offer Players a New Way to Play
Trion Worlds is excited to offer an all-new way to play RIFT, with the RIFT Prime Service. Coming this spring, it was born of discussions with their players about desirable types of servers, and the gaming community as a whole. They were focused on MMO business models and the games industry, and this presents RIFT players with a new model to play with. The main goal behind the service is to offer players a sought-after alternative way to play the game, utilizing an all-new fresh start server featuring a heavily requested subscription model with progressively unlocked content. It will also include a cosmetic-only store with no lockboxes, allowing for current store-based items to be obtained through gameplay. Players who subscribe to the new service will have access to a huge amount of content, with dozens of existing in-game updates and content available to them for only the cost of their subscription. Explore full continents and expansions that have been created and released over RIFT’s rich history.
It will also offer sequential progression through in-game content, including monthly milestones and achievement rewards. More details will be released soon, and further information can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2013 Wednesday MMO Recap
- E3 is chaos. Between the South and West hall being a good 10 minute walk apart, countless hidden meeting rooms and escalators rivaling the con...
- Minimum Updates With Team Death Match, New Maps, and Steam Sale
- Atari's Minimum has recently launched a new update, and will also be available for $9.99 (a 50% discount) during the Steam Summer Sale.
- Entropy Launches First Major Feature Update
- Artplant has launched the first major feature update for Entropy, its ambitious interstellar space MMO.