RIFT Prime Service To Offer Players a New Way to Play
Trion Worlds is excited to offer an all-new way to play RIFT, with the RIFT Prime Service. Coming this spring, it was born of discussions with their players about desirable types of servers, and the gaming community as a whole. They were focused on MMO business models and the games industry, and this presents RIFT players with a new model to play with. The main goal behind the service is to offer players a sought-after alternative way to play the game, utilizing an all-new fresh start server featuring a heavily requested subscription model with progressively unlocked content. It will also include a cosmetic-only store with no lockboxes, allowing for current store-based items to be obtained through gameplay. Players who subscribe to the new service will have access to a huge amount of content, with dozens of existing in-game updates and content available to them for only the cost of their subscription. Explore full continents and expansions that have been created and released over RIFT’s rich history.
It will also offer sequential progression through in-game content, including monthly milestones and achievement rewards. More details will be released soon, and further information can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rusty Hearts previews new character and raid
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced a new content update coming to Rusty Hearts on March 22.
- Seven Seas Saga Announces Battle of Lepanto Update
- Ahoy there matey! We be asking ye if the sailing life be for ya as JOYHUBs announces the newest upgrade to their game Seven Seas Saga.
- SWTOR Launches New Episodic Chapter: Profit and Plunder
- BioWare™ and Lucasfilm today released the latest episodic chapter of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ – Knights of the Fallen Empire.