RIFT Prime Service To Offer Players a New Way to Play
Trion Worlds is excited to offer an all-new way to play RIFT, with the RIFT Prime Service. Coming this spring, it was born of discussions with their players about desirable types of servers, and the gaming community as a whole. They were focused on MMO business models and the games industry, and this presents RIFT players with a new model to play with. The main goal behind the service is to offer players a sought-after alternative way to play the game, utilizing an all-new fresh start server featuring a heavily requested subscription model with progressively unlocked content. It will also include a cosmetic-only store with no lockboxes, allowing for current store-based items to be obtained through gameplay. Players who subscribe to the new service will have access to a huge amount of content, with dozens of existing in-game updates and content available to them for only the cost of their subscription. Explore full continents and expansions that have been created and released over RIFT’s rich history.
It will also offer sequential progression through in-game content, including monthly milestones and achievement rewards. More details will be released soon, and further information can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crossout Update 0.6.0 adds Drivers and Customization Kits
- Crossout released Update 0.6.0, which introduces levelable ‘drivers’ to operate the steel beasts constructed by players.
- Funcom Welcomes $6 Million Revival Investment
- This investment is a major turning point for the company.
- Runescape Launches Its First Elite Dungeon
- Runescape is breaking new ground on the Arc archipelago, where the very first Elite Dungeon has been opened.