Rebirth M is a 3D MMO ARPG to Launch on Mobile Platforms
Caret Games, a Korean MMORPG developer is set to launch a mobile ARPG MMO on October 18th, 2018. RebirthM is a 3D MMORPG that drops players into a beautiful, large-scale world with both PVP and PVE action alongside an engaging story. Free to play on both Android and iOS devices, real-time battles in a dynamic open world await those who journey here. Running on the Unity 3D engine, RebirthM features a vast open world full of quests, places, and characters that mirrors the dimensions of a full-scale PC MMORPG. Experience a new kind of 3D mobile action gameplay that comes with incredible graphics and dynamic 3D camera views for full immersion. Follow an engaging storyline while traveling across the divided plains of Arcroth, using the smooth and intuitive touch controls of RebirthM to experience the full depth of this action-packed fantasy MMORPG.
In addition to PvE, RebirthM offers both real-time PvP and special PK survival modes in which players compete with other adventurers to establish who’s reigning the battlefields of RebirthM. Players can also create and join guilds, and use the in-game Community System to assemble strong parties and embark on epic raids of up to 20 players simultaneously. Players can pick from up to four classes and offers a unique leveling system, where players start at level 100 and level-up infinitely at a much higher pace than the average MMORPG.
After choosing among the Slayer, Berserker, Wizard, and Ranger classes, players are challenged with developing a character ready to eventually take on a variety of different scale elite monsters and bosses in the game’s exclusive Elite Dungeon Challenges. RebirthM also features four different kinds of collectibles: Wings, pets, mounts, and changeform. While exploring the vast game world and solving the many quests in the world of RebirthM, players can collect these unique and special collectibles. With the right determination and a honed skillset, players will receive rare bonus items that cannot be achieved otherwise.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Launches New Content for Level 50 and 60
- Nexon today announced the launch of the second part of the Apocrypha series rocking the Dragon Nest world. This includes three new level 50 du...
- Black Prophecy to be Free to Play
- Black Prophecy officially announces that it will be free to play. There will be no subscription fee to play the game. It will also be publishe...
- Infinite Crisis: Open Beta Date Announced!
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine are excited to announce that on Friday, March 14, Infinite Crisis, the highly anticipated m...