Martial Empires Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Martial Empires Page.
Martial Empires is a 3D action fantasy MMORPG published by Gamigo – the same company behind Black Prophecy, War of Angels, King of Kings 3, Loong: The Power of the Dragon, and numerous other games. Martial Empires is actually known as “Seven Souls Online” in some places and is developed by the same company behind Martial Heroes, CR-Space. The games features only a handful of classes but there are 4 skill trees, so players have quite a bit of options on how to develop their character. Where the game really shines though is its top notch graphics and interface. The combat itself is actually fun too, as it’s fast paced and the skill animations look great. To learn more about Martial Empires check out the official MMOHuts Martial Empires page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia Japanese Version Preview
- Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia is a free-to-play strategy game for the iOS and Android platforms.
- Jagged Alliance Flashback: Now available on Steam
- Danish independent developer Full Control today announced the release of Jagged Alliance: Flashback, on PC, Mac and Linux. Jagged Alliance: Fl...
- Prodigy: Events, New Characters and 3 days left on Kickstarter Campaign
- With only three more days to go in its Kickstarter campaign for Prodigy, French independent game developer Hanakai Studio now has over 1000 ba...