League of Angels: Origins Trailer
League of Angels: Origins is Yoozoo Games’ upcoming mobile MMORPG and has recently opened up pre-registration. It boasts Sky Battles, classic MMO gameplay, and three classes to pick from – Warrior, Archer or Mage. Each has its own distinct playstyle. Several challenging storylines await in League of Angels: Origins and over one million people have already pre-registered. League of Angels was the first browser-based game to feature Western Mythology.
Wings, the symbols of angels, are vital to player progression and reputation in LoA: Origins and obtaining the right pair isn’t just an aesthetic thing; it’s also an aerodynamic one. Players looking to fly across sprawling battlefields would be well-advised to do so with their feathers in good order; whether taking on others in 1v1 Arena showdowns or battling alongside their wing-men in their very own guilds.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Travian: Legends Reveals Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
- Travian: Legends is scheduling an update called "Fire and Sand", which will be released in September and will be free to all players...
- Sulake, Creators of Habbo Return with Hotel Hideaway
- Hotel Hideaway is developed by the creators of classic game Habbo, and invite players to sit back, relax, and enjoy a new social experience.
- SMITE LAN Tournaments at gamescom and PAX Prime Announcement
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced the next two scheduled LAN event tournaments for SMITE.