Final Fantasy XIV ‘s Online Companion App Update Brings New Features
The recently released Final Fantasy XIV Companion App is available as a free download and makes scheduling and connecting with players easier than ever. With it, players can link their FFXIV character to chat with other friends that use the app, schedule in-game events, manage character inventories, and even register an extra favored destination – to save a little more gil when teleporting. Another useful feature is that it lets players access the market board in real-time. Players can request the assistance of a Moogle to list an item for sale, purchase items, or adjust prices on existing listings.
Each action will require paying the Moogle a “kupo nut,” a special currency obtainable each day by logging into the app. Users who wish to enlist these services more frequently may purchase mog coins, a premium currency within the app which can be used in place of kupo nuts. Starting today, an optional premium plan will allow players who wish to, access additional features and connect even more. In addition to one extra daily kupo nut and a greater maximum capacity, players will also be able to organize their Chocobo saddlebags and retainer inventories using the app. The premium plan also provides in-game features: players will receive one additional retainer (which increases the current maximum retainer limit by one) and will also have their chocobo saddlebag capacity doubled. A 30-day premium plan subscription will be available for $5.00. Information regarding the release timing of the premium version will be made available on the official FINAL FANTASY XIV Companion webpage in the near future.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi Duel Summer Event Begins
- Mabinogi Duel, Nexon's strategic mobile trading card game, has begun a special summer event to celebrate the season.
- Adventurer's Journal: Tree of Savior
- It's been a while since I've been back to Klaipedia, my home in Tree of Savior. I reviewed it back a year or so ago but found myself...
- Vainglory Winter Season Update Arrives
- Today, Super Evil Megacorp is launching Vainglory update 1.13, ushering in the new Vainglory Winter Season.