Final Fantasy XIV ‘s Online Companion App Update Brings New Features
The recently released Final Fantasy XIV Companion App is available as a free download and makes scheduling and connecting with players easier than ever. With it, players can link their FFXIV character to chat with other friends that use the app, schedule in-game events, manage character inventories, and even register an extra favored destination – to save a little more gil when teleporting. Another useful feature is that it lets players access the market board in real-time. Players can request the assistance of a Moogle to list an item for sale, purchase items, or adjust prices on existing listings.
Each action will require paying the Moogle a “kupo nut,” a special currency obtainable each day by logging into the app. Users who wish to enlist these services more frequently may purchase mog coins, a premium currency within the app which can be used in place of kupo nuts. Starting today, an optional premium plan will allow players who wish to, access additional features and connect even more. In addition to one extra daily kupo nut and a greater maximum capacity, players will also be able to organize their Chocobo saddlebags and retainer inventories using the app. The premium plan also provides in-game features: players will receive one additional retainer (which increases the current maximum retainer limit by one) and will also have their chocobo saddlebag capacity doubled. A 30-day premium plan subscription will be available for $5.00. Information regarding the release timing of the premium version will be made available on the official FINAL FANTASY XIV Companion webpage in the near future.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Coming to North America and Europe from BISBOG
- BISBOG announces the Astro Lords: Oort Cloud publishing right for North America and Europe.
- PlanetSide 2's PS4 Closed Beta Arrives January 20
- The first wave of PlayStation®4 players is set to deploy to Auraxis on January 20, 2015.
- WEBZEN to Launch Global Service for SEVENCORE on November 4
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, today announced free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE will be available on its global ...