Final Fantasy XIV ‘s Online Companion App Update Brings New Features
The recently released Final Fantasy XIV Companion App is available as a free download and makes scheduling and connecting with players easier than ever. With it, players can link their FFXIV character to chat with other friends that use the app, schedule in-game events, manage character inventories, and even register an extra favored destination – to save a little more gil when teleporting. Another useful feature is that it lets players access the market board in real-time. Players can request the assistance of a Moogle to list an item for sale, purchase items, or adjust prices on existing listings.
Each action will require paying the Moogle a “kupo nut,” a special currency obtainable each day by logging into the app. Users who wish to enlist these services more frequently may purchase mog coins, a premium currency within the app which can be used in place of kupo nuts. Starting today, an optional premium plan will allow players who wish to, access additional features and connect even more. In addition to one extra daily kupo nut and a greater maximum capacity, players will also be able to organize their Chocobo saddlebags and retainer inventories using the app. The premium plan also provides in-game features: players will receive one additional retainer (which increases the current maximum retainer limit by one) and will also have their chocobo saddlebag capacity doubled. A 30-day premium plan subscription will be available for $5.00. Information regarding the release timing of the premium version will be made available on the official FINAL FANTASY XIV Companion webpage in the near future.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Takes Off to Gamescom 2013
- Wargaming today announced its presence at gamescom 2013, the world’s largest trade fair for interactive entertainment to be held at the Koel...
- Helping Hand: Final Fantasy XIV: Moonfire Faire 2017
- In today's "Helping Hand", I'm going to go over everything you need to know about the Final Fantasy XIV "Moonfire Fai...
- Puzzle & Dragons Teams Up With RPG Series Persona in Collaboration
- From July 16 until July 29, powerful allies from the Persona universe are coming to Puzzle & Dragons.