Destiny 2: New Light Makes the Game Free-to-Play This Fall
Now that Destiny 2 is no longer bound to Activision-Blizzard’s yoke, some major changes have been announced. The biggest of these is the advent of Destiny 2: New Light coming on September 17th, 2019. The goal is to put the game back into the hands of all players, in a free-to-play environment. All of the foundational modes, activities, and rewards will be available for everyone. Destiny 2 will be coming to Steam at that time, and all of the PC players progress will go with them, making the relocation easy. On that note, Cross-Save is also going to be available in the fall, so that no matter where you play, your work will go with you.
If that weren’t enough, Destiny 2 will also be available on Stadia this fall, which is an upcoming platform from Google to stream your games virtually across any screen. Finally, “Shadowkeep” is the next update for Destiny 2, where players go back to the Moon, which is haunted by visions of the past. Eris Morn has returned and with them comes a horrific power that once slumbered beneath the surface of the moon.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Closed Beta Announced for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has announced the next round of closed beta testing for Legend of Edda: Vengeance will begin on February 14.
- Grand Chase Launches on iOS and Google Play
- Grand Chase is a popular action RPG on PC, played by millions for years, since its creation 15 years ago.
- Skyforge: Orders of Aelion Developer Diary
- My.com has released a developer diary video providing a look into the immortal dwellers of Aelion and their own personal orders in Obsidian En...