Destiny 2: New Light Makes the Game Free-to-Play This Fall
Now that Destiny 2 is no longer bound to Activision-Blizzard’s yoke, some major changes have been announced. The biggest of these is the advent of Destiny 2: New Light coming on September 17th, 2019. The goal is to put the game back into the hands of all players, in a free-to-play environment. All of the foundational modes, activities, and rewards will be available for everyone. Destiny 2 will be coming to Steam at that time, and all of the PC players progress will go with them, making the relocation easy. On that note, Cross-Save is also going to be available in the fall, so that no matter where you play, your work will go with you.
If that weren’t enough, Destiny 2 will also be available on Stadia this fall, which is an upcoming platform from Google to stream your games virtually across any screen. Finally, “Shadowkeep” is the next update for Destiny 2, where players go back to the Moon, which is haunted by visions of the past. Eris Morn has returned and with them comes a horrific power that once slumbered beneath the surface of the moon.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mega Update to Game Features for Guild Wars 2
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced its biggest discount ever for Guild Wars 2® and revealed details a...
- SMITE "New" Wa Kit Revealed
- Moments ago on Twitch.TV, HiRez Studios revealed the updated kit of Chinese Goddess, Nu Wa. While fans of this third person MOBA were unsure w...
- Webzen Celebrates 3rd Anniversary
- Webzen has announced several events to celebrate their third anniversary.