Brick Force Gameplay/Discussion
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Brick-Force Page.
Brick-Force is a 3D MMOFPS published by Infernum. It is a sandbox style shooter where users can build maps and then play in them with friends and others online. It is somewhat comparable to Ace of Spades. In this video I talk about Brick Force’s diversity among other F2P shooters. I highlight some of its strengths such as player created maps as well as touch on its weaknesses (im looking at you one shot kill sniper rifles). To learn more about BrickForce check out the official MMOHuts Brick-Force page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: New Questions Answered for CBT1
- Kim Seyong, the project director of Tree of Savior has posted a Q&A blog post in the official Tree of Savior blog. This Q&A article an...
- God of Destiny: Now in open beta
- God of Destiny (G.O.D) is a MOBA based on eastern and western mythologies which costs 3 years to produce. Even thought all heroes in the lates...
- Nadirim Skll System Revealed
- The 1001 Arabian Nights themed browser based MMORPG Nadirim is inching closer to release. The game's skill system was revealed recently.