BLESS Rebuild Project Introduction Video
PMang introduces the BLESS rebuild project, showcasing some of the development going into the game’s redesign. This includes the introduction of item durability, dismantling, and upgrades; a new skill tree system; improved combat systems; crafting and gathering; depth to the companion system and the introduction of taming; and much more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rappelz: Epic 9.5 Set for European/American Regions this September
- This September, Epic 9.5 of Rappelz, "Trials of Devildom" comes to European and American regions!
- Mega Man Inspired Roguelike 20XX Beta Launch September 15
- Batterystaple and Firehose Games are happy to announce Tuesday, September 15th 20XX is leaving alpha on Steam early access and headed to beta.
- Firefall Eliminates Player Versus Player Content
- Mark Kern revealed today that all PVP content in Firefall is being suspended until the development team can make it more appealing.