Battle of the Immortals Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Perfect World Entertainment has finally released a gameplay trailer for their upcoming action MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals. Prior to this, we’ve seen the release of cinematic teasers, equipment trailers, and so forth. Finally, a look at how the game plays! The game has been in development for some time, but the final product is looking better and better. BoI promises action0-RPG style gameplay and plenty of interesting features such as Soul Gear which is equipment that grows as players level. In this video, players see short clips from various zones. The game has varied environments including snow covered mountains, crypts, deserts, forests, and so on. Combat looks fluid, but we won’t know until the game is playable! To learn more about Battle of the Immortals, check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- KingsRoad Announces Asian Themed Update with Tournament of Jade
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment now available on iPad devices and browsers, is traveling to foreign and exotic...
- Spellcraft Announces Public Alpha
- One More Game has announced that its upcoming real-time battler, Spellcraft, will debut its public alpha on Steam on April 6, 2023.
- Sentinel Heroes Remake’s New Update Goes Live Today
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announced the release of a new update for its strategic RPG game Sentinel Heroes today. The update includes a new rank...