Battle of the Immortals Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Perfect World Entertainment has finally released a gameplay trailer for their upcoming action MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals. Prior to this, we’ve seen the release of cinematic teasers, equipment trailers, and so forth. Finally, a look at how the game plays! The game has been in development for some time, but the final product is looking better and better. BoI promises action0-RPG style gameplay and plenty of interesting features such as Soul Gear which is equipment that grows as players level. In this video, players see short clips from various zones. The game has varied environments including snow covered mountains, crypts, deserts, forests, and so on. Combat looks fluid, but we won’t know until the game is playable! To learn more about Battle of the Immortals, check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Ends the Year with a Knockout
- Knockout finishes the year strong: one final release including another exciting new character class, two dangerous end-game dungeons and new t
- Black Gold Online Reveals Vangaurd of Erlandir Class
- Combining quick reactions and well timed interrupts, this class is labeled as an expert PvE class that you'll want in any raid, while sti...
- Warframe Chains of Harrow Update Now Live
- Digital Extremes' newest Warframe® update "Chains of Harrow" arrives on PC today introducing "Harrow."