Zodiac Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zodiac Online Page.
Zodiac Online is a 2D turn based fantasy MMORPG published by EnjoyMMO – the same folks behind Magic World Online and Phoenix Dynasty Online. Like both Myth War 2 Online, Wonderland Online and Altis Gates, Zodiac Online utilizes console RPG style turn based combat. As the game’s name suggests, the game has a lot to do with the twelve Chinese Zodiacs. The game’s most unique aspect is its varied pet system and character customization options. Players obtain their first pet around level 5 from an NPC, but can tame practically any monster in the game. Instead of a traditional ‘class’ system, players are free to grow their character in anyway they like. In the video above, I created a character and killed a few enemies outside of town. My biggest complaint with the game is its terribly poor interface and lousy English translations. To learn more about Zodiac Online check out the official MMOHuts Zodiac Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us Celebrates 5th Anniversary of Golf Star with Major Update
- Com2us is proud to celebrate 5 years of their realistic golf title, Golf Star with new in-game items, new rules and more.
- RaiderZ Review
- RaiderZ is a 3D fantasy themed monster-hunting MMORPG developed by MAEIT Entertainment, the same creator of the FPS GunZ: The Duel.
- Defy Gravity in Lawbreakers, Available Now
- Possibly the most fast-paced and ultra-competitive FPS to come out in years, Lawbreakers defies both expectations and gravity.