Update 7 announced for Dungeons and Dragons Online
At PAX this weekend, Dungeons and Dragons Online announced its epic plans for Update 7.
The free update will add two new races that have been in high demand since the game was launched: half-orc and half-elf. The update will also introduce a new free quest line, a new 12-man raid, and support for Direct-X 11 graphics.
No date has been set yet for the update’s release, and it hasn’t been made live to test servers just yet, but this marks a solid mark to the first anniversary of DDO as a free-to-play game.
Dungeons and Dragons Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar: Open Beta set for May 8th
- NCSOFT and Carbine are pleased to announce the launch of the Open Beta starting on Thursday, 8th May through 18th May. The Open Beta period ru...
- Neverwinter: Underdark Available Nov. 17
- Neverwinter: Underdark will launch on Nov. 17 for PC and Xbox One in early 2016.
- Two GTArcade games hosting "Wings of Love" event
- Knight’s Fable, one of the free to play RPG games, released a new pair of wings in-game last week. They are called the wings of love. With a...