Update 7 announced for Dungeons and Dragons Online
At PAX this weekend, Dungeons and Dragons Online announced its epic plans for Update 7.
The free update will add two new races that have been in high demand since the game was launched: half-orc and half-elf. The update will also introduce a new free quest line, a new 12-man raid, and support for Direct-X 11 graphics.
No date has been set yet for the update’s release, and it hasn’t been made live to test servers just yet, but this marks a solid mark to the first anniversary of DDO as a free-to-play game.
Dungeons and Dragons Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft Clan Party Update Live
- Freejam announces that the Robocraft Clan Party update is now live.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Review
- Thankfully, both for its developers and for the players hoping for an incredible expansion, Shadowbringers has defied expectations.
- Bless Online Shows Off Revamped Combat In New Class Videos
- Bless Online is steadily approaching its Steam Early Access launch, and the Neowiz team are showing off all five classes.