Update 7 announced for Dungeons and Dragons Online
At PAX this weekend, Dungeons and Dragons Online announced its epic plans for Update 7.
The free update will add two new races that have been in high demand since the game was launched: half-orc and half-elf. The update will also introduce a new free quest line, a new 12-man raid, and support for Direct-X 11 graphics.
No date has been set yet for the update’s release, and it hasn’t been made live to test servers just yet, but this marks a solid mark to the first anniversary of DDO as a free-to-play game.
Dungeons and Dragons Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (8/29): Fistful of Frags & Strife
- Watch JamesBl0nde stream live every Friday on twitch!
- MU Online: Season 9 Update is Now Live
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced the release of Season 9, MU Online’s latest content update.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (5/23): Dungeon Crawler Brawler Day
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!