Siegelord Closed Beta Launches December 16
37Games is excited to announce you that Siegelord, the first real-time SLG will be available on December 16th!
Immerse yourself into a world of cunning Generals, glorious Battles, and an Empire on the verge of collapse. With three rival Factions vying for control of the continent. Engage in real-time warfare on a persistent, live multiplayer world map. Forge alliances with other generals, research new technologies, and unite the realm under your banner!
Siegelord, a breakthrough in the traditional Strategy Battle Mode, launches a new progress combat system. Real-time tactical combat is used for the battle system; therefore, players need to command their armies according to the actual situation on the battlefield. Choosing the right tactics will greatly affect the outcome of the battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowfall Reaches 50,000 Crowdfunding Backers
- ArtCraft Entertainment, developers behind the Throne War Game, Crowfall have announced they have more than 50,000 backers.
- Gauntlet Twitch TV Stream
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) today announced the creation of the official Gauntlet Twitch channel which will feature exclusiv...
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 Soundtrack Sneak Peek
- ArenaNet has released this behind the scenes video where Guild Wars 2 composer Maclaine Diemer gives a sneak peek of the soundtrack for Living...