Siegelord Closed Beta Launches December 16
37Games is excited to announce you that Siegelord, the first real-time SLG will be available on December 16th!
Immerse yourself into a world of cunning Generals, glorious Battles, and an Empire on the verge of collapse. With three rival Factions vying for control of the continent. Engage in real-time warfare on a persistent, live multiplayer world map. Forge alliances with other generals, research new technologies, and unite the realm under your banner!
Siegelord, a breakthrough in the traditional Strategy Battle Mode, launches a new progress combat system. Real-time tactical combat is used for the battle system; therefore, players need to command their armies according to the actual situation on the battlefield. Choosing the right tactics will greatly affect the outcome of the battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy Wheloon Details
- Turbine has announced today that players who have pre-ordered Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy prior to June 5 will receive ...
- Koei Tecmo 2015 Preview - Full Event Recap
- Last week Zelus attended a special Koei-Tecmo America and Team NINJA event to preview a slew of games, including Toukiden: Kiwami, Bladestorm:...
- WildStar: New Update Brings UI Changes and More
- Carbine Studios has recently posted patch log changes for their upcoming Fantasy/Sci-Fi MMORPG WildStar, which brings a slew of new changes an...