Shakes & Fidget – The Underworld Opens Its Gates
A huge update is coming today at 5 pm CEST for Shakes & Fidget! “The Underworld” is coming, and with as sunny and bright as the world of Shakes & fidget is, the underworld is equally as dark and gloomy. Anyone digging too deep in the gemstone mine will not find the heart of the mountain but will encounter The Heart of Darkness instead. And with this jewel, the terrible underworld opens its gates today! There’s another challenge waiting deep beneath this fortress. Players who have upgraded their gemstone mine to 10 can encounter this “Heart of Darkness”, a jewel that opens the gate to the Underworld! Once the players have taken possession of the heart, they are able to explore the fortress’ mysterious catacombs and start building their own “Dungeon Keeper”-style underground empire. The new resource is just as bleak as the scenario: the souls of fallen heroes. Not just any hero, but real players. Shrewd gamers, therefore, lure other players into their dark realm – where they receive a warm welcome by an army of goblins and trolls with sharpened axes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet (Europe): Now available through Gamingo Portal
- gamigo AG will be launching four new titles on its gaming portal gamigo.com in English very soon. The successful launches of Granado Espada an...
- Legends of Aria Updates the Roadmap to Open Beta and Launch
- Citadel Studios has announced that Legends of Aria will be officially heading to Open Beta this June.
- Celebrate Summer in Celtic Heroes' Latest Update
- Beltane will give the players the opportunity to challenge both might and magic against the “Morcas” creatures.