“Scourge: Outbreak” now available on Steam
Tragnarion Studios is proud to announce that “Scourge: Outbreak”, a futuristic squad-based 3rd person shooter, is now available to buy on Steam for PC and Mac. Outbreak is perfect for playing with friends, offering 8-player PvP modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag) in 5 action-filled maps and a 6+ hour Co-op campaign for 4 Players in which each Player has unique narrative elements. This rich multiplayer experience adds tons of replayability to Scourge: Outbreak and is fully cross-platform, allowing PC and Mac Players to fight each other for supremacy.
Assume the role of one of Echo Squad’s 4 playable characters, each with their own stats and ‘Ambrosia’ ability variants, as you storm the island fortress of your sworn enemy, Nogari Corporation. Blast your way through Nogari’s futuristic research facilities as you battle hordes of genetically resurrected monsters and die-hard special forces in search of a dangerous secret that Nogari is keeping from the world. Whether you’re taking on Nogari with your friends, or fighting alongside your Clan in spectacular online PvP battles, Scourge: Outbreak offers hours of fun and exciting challenges.
For more info, visit http://www.scourgeoutbreak.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners War: Americas Cup Thoughts
- This weekend, com2US showcased the best of the best in Summoners War, during the Summoners War Americas Cup.
- Nexon Announces Mobile-Friendly Football Game, United Eleven
- Nexon Europe announces its newest title, United Eleven, a football (soccer) management game with officially licensed players.
- Unique MMORPG Classes
- Variety is the spice of life. Life would be pretty dull if everyone were the same. This also rings true for MMORPGs. Most of them use class sy