Mytheon Open Beta Begins!
The open beta for Mytheon, a Diablo 2 style action MMORPG by True Games, went live on April 28, 2010. True Games, who also publishes Warrior Epic, is kicking off the open beta with an interesting giveaway. Anyone who creates an account and logs into Mytheon during the first few days of the open beta will be entered into a drawing to win an Alienware M17X Laptop (Grand Prize), one of 7 Ipod Touches, 100 iTunes gift cards and one of 20 Mytheon hats/shirts/etc. The first day of open beta already ended, but those that played on the first day will see their characters wiped on Thursday April 29. True Games promises that “This will be the one and only database wipe that will occur during the Open Beta period.”
Users on the Mytheon forum have speculated that there won’t be any more wipes after open beta finishes, but there is no official announcement on that yet, though the Mytheon staff have hinted that there wouldn’t be any more character wipes. True Games is releasing a major patch to the game after the game’s servers come online again after their long downtime Thursday morning. Also make sure to check out the full Mytheon Review here on MMOHuts.com once we have it up in the next few days!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Classic Opens Doors To Lighthalzen
- Gravity Interactive has announced a major town update for Classic Ragnarok Online.
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Expansion Now Available
- Today, Gaijin Entertainment announced that they have unleashed a full-scale video game invasion with the launch of the Ground Forces Expansion...
- Rising Thunder Closing as Radiant Joins Riot
- In an announcement on their core website, Radiant Entertainment revealed that it has been acquired by Riot Games.