League of Legends Releases Patch 4.11
Riot Games has released Patch 4.11 for League of Legends, with a primary theme of equalizing the battles in the jungle.
Updates in this patch include two items for tank/utility junglers, the Quill Coat and Spirit of the Ancient Golem; some buffs for a few champions; a mini-renovation to Maokai; and adjustments for competitive play including turret modifications and nerfing some dominant champions.
You can find the full patch notes here.
League of Legends has also just launched the beta of its new Match History feature.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend Begins November 13th
- The Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are excited to announce the first Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend beginning on Thursday, N...
- Blowfish Studios to Simultaneous Release Gunscape in January 2016
- All platforms will enjoy a simultaneous release of Gunscape, an FPS/world-building hybrid, in January 2016.
- First Assault Interview with Lead Game Director Jung Eik Choi
- We were offered the opportunity to interview Lead Game Director of First Assault, Jung Eik Choi, about the game's development and more.