League of Legends Releases Patch 4.11
Riot Games has released Patch 4.11 for League of Legends, with a primary theme of equalizing the battles in the jungle.
Updates in this patch include two items for tank/utility junglers, the Quill Coat and Spirit of the Ancient Golem; some buffs for a few champions; a mini-renovation to Maokai; and adjustments for competitive play including turret modifications and nerfing some dominant champions.
You can find the full patch notes here.
League of Legends has also just launched the beta of its new Match History feature.
Articles You May Enjoy
- F1 2014 Speeds into Stores
- Codemasters® today announced that F1 2014 has raced into retail and onto digital stores today, Friday 17th October, for the Xbox 360® video ...
- League of Legends Kindred Champion Review
- Kindred does not use traditional he/she/it pronouns. Instead, Kindred is two separate characters that work together.
- 10 PUBG MOBILE Tips & Tricks You Need to Know
- It's not always easy to get into Battle Royale games, especially on mobile devices. PUBG MOBILE's Medalcore is here to help!