League of Legends Releases Patch 4.11
Riot Games has released Patch 4.11 for League of Legends, with a primary theme of equalizing the battles in the jungle.
Updates in this patch include two items for tank/utility junglers, the Quill Coat and Spirit of the Ancient Golem; some buffs for a few champions; a mini-renovation to Maokai; and adjustments for competitive play including turret modifications and nerfing some dominant champions.
You can find the full patch notes here.
League of Legends has also just launched the beta of its new Match History feature.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia Online Bumps Level Cap to Prepare for WINGS
- Luvinia's level cap is bumped up as the game prepares for the WINGS expansion in March 2013.
- 250K Battle of the Immortals Characters Created Since Open Beta
- Battle of the Immortals announces that 250,000 characters have been created since the game went into Open Beta on May 4, 2010.
- Endless Space 2 Early Access Review
- Endless Space 2 has a very artistic and stylized aesthetic.