League of Legends Releases Patch 4.11
Riot Games has released Patch 4.11 for League of Legends, with a primary theme of equalizing the battles in the jungle.
Updates in this patch include two items for tank/utility junglers, the Quill Coat and Spirit of the Ancient Golem; some buffs for a few champions; a mini-renovation to Maokai; and adjustments for competitive play including turret modifications and nerfing some dominant champions.
You can find the full patch notes here.
League of Legends has also just launched the beta of its new Match History feature.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Announces Founder's Pack Program
- Behaviour Interactive has announced the start of its Founder Program for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade.
- Hirez Roundup #11
- Well, guys, Hirez Expo Time is upon us, and I for one cannot wait! It's just about my favorite time of the year!
- Dino Storm Hits New Milestones
- Several weeks into open beta, Dino Storm is going viral with dinosaurs and guns.