Joycity Celebrates 2nd Anniversary for Game of Dice
Happy Anniversary, Game of Dice! Joycity has updated the game to celebrate its second anniversary with some great new content! First off is the new map, Theatre of Fate. In this, players can choose either a Defense or Attack Tarot cards, and the Defense card benefits your ally, and Attack will give a disadvantage to the enemy. There are a variety of buffs that can occur, such as Toll UP, Take Random City, Pause, and Summon Random Property. The Matching System is also being fixed. Ranked System is being added and matching via players current JOY. The “Lab” feature was also added, where users can play with an AI by choosing a character, skill card, and dice him/herself. Guild Safehouses have also been added so that Guilds can communicate easier and have fun together.
As if that weren’t enough, Game of Dice will be holding a variety of events after the update. Users that log-in will get the Marionette Skill Card, and any user who completes the new guide mission (until Oct. 26th) will get a 6-Star 2nd Season Card Pack.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin: Mount Hua tournament commences on June 20th
- WEBZEN, a global leader in free-to-play MMORPGs, announces that the very first battle of the anticipated Mount Hua tournament will take place ...
- Cross Server Warfare comes to Siegelord
- Siegelord's cross server battles are about to commence- are you prepared for all out war?
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (8/1): ArcheAge
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!