Joycity Celebrates 2nd Anniversary for Game of Dice
Happy Anniversary, Game of Dice! Joycity has updated the game to celebrate its second anniversary with some great new content! First off is the new map, Theatre of Fate. In this, players can choose either a Defense or Attack Tarot cards, and the Defense card benefits your ally, and Attack will give a disadvantage to the enemy. There are a variety of buffs that can occur, such as Toll UP, Take Random City, Pause, and Summon Random Property. The Matching System is also being fixed. Ranked System is being added and matching via players current JOY. The “Lab” feature was also added, where users can play with an AI by choosing a character, skill card, and dice him/herself. Guild Safehouses have also been added so that Guilds can communicate easier and have fun together.
As if that weren’t enough, Game of Dice will be holding a variety of events after the update. Users that log-in will get the Marionette Skill Card, and any user who completes the new guide mission (until Oct. 26th) will get a 6-Star 2nd Season Card Pack.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE's Newest Patch Brings Nu Wa and Controversy
- Today, SMITE has released its latest patch for the game, with the star of the update being a rework for the goddess Nu Wa, along with a visual...
- Grand Chase Mobile Adds More Bonus for Pre-Reg
- Eyedentity Mobile vastly increased the pre-registration package
- Hunted Cow Releases Eldevin Founder Packs
- Hunted Cow announced today that its Founder Packs are now available for Eldevin, its highly anticipated browser-based massively multiplayer on...